|22|

Weeks have successfully passed by smoothly and it might be unbelievable but Lauren and I grew closer than before. Closer that we would hug even if we always see each other, closer that we always have each other's face against one another, closer that we go out hang out and enjoy, closer that I hold her hands in public, closet that I treat her and she treat me like we're really actually together.

After that kiss we share it just seems to change everything between us, she's no longer a stranger to me and instead became someone whose really important to me.

Yes I've been planning to make her as my girlfriend but I need to wait, I don't want to just ask her out i want to know who she is first whose her family.

After all I wanted to meet her parents I don't want to ask her without getting their blessings.

Lauren came in the front door while holding two bags of groceries.

Ugh finally they're here, well my mother brought her to the market to help her with groceries and of course she had to say yes I actually think my mom is just trying to steal Lauren away from me.

"Heeeey you're here" I greeted and hug her from the back.

She chuckle then turn to me before wrapping her arms around my waist "hey" she smile then kiss me.

Ugh I'm just so used to her kiss. .

"I miss you" I mumble, I know I know I somehow have adopted her clingy side, she's still clingy tho but it's like whenever she's not around here with me I felt like I've been spending forever without her.

I miss her really easily.

"Aw I miss you too y/n" she peck my lips again.

"Oh my please don't do it in my kitchen both of you" mom suddenly came in looking at us in some sort of disgust but we knew she's kidding.

We just chuckle awkwardly before I grab Lauren's hand and pull her with me.

"Where are you going miss y/l/n?" Mom suddenly ask noticing my movements.

"Uh we're going upstairs? Since we can't do it in the kitchen so we're just gonna do it in my room" I point out and my mother roll her eyes in me.

"Alright but I'm telling you young lady I'm not going to wash the sheets for you" she snapped at me which made Lauren laugh beside me as she understands what my mom meant.

Yes about that too, Lauren's innocence seems to became as thin as the hair strand, she easily understand lots of things now and she's more to explore things by her own.

Tho she still have no idea much about her identity which is still a confusing part to me, I tried asking her things about her or her family but she seems to still have no answer.

So sometimes we just end up dropping the whole conversation about her life and talk about something else.

"What are we gonna do?" Lauren teasingly asked whilst biting her tongue in between her teeth.

Fuck how I hate it when she do it so sexily.

"What do you want to do?" I asked with an eyebrow raise.

She smile playfully before taking a sit on the chair then pulling me on top of her so basically I'm sitting on her lap.

"Let's talk" she said nonchalantly.

I chuckle and start rolling against her lap "you sure you want to talk in this position".

She bite her lip hard before throwing her head back in the sudden intoxicating feeling of the hotness.

"Oh yeah this is perfect" she moaned out before placing her hands on both side my waist while I continue to grind against her back and forth.

Her breathing became even more labored and so does i, we're both breathing heavily enjoying our little mess.

We've never gone like far tho all we do is touch each other with clothes on, kiss and all but we never really do things without our clothes on.

I don't want to take advantage of her I don't want to take the chance when she couldn't remember things.

But this simple kind of interaction is still as hot as fucking hell, I mean how her moans just turn me on, how she react on my touch she makes me feel like she really want me somehow.

"Y/n harder" she moaned again and grip on my shoulder even tighter.

I press my center harder against her just as she wants it and soon enough she's been panting even more hard I knew that she was about to let go so I just repeat my actions again and again until she literally came to the point that her nails dug in deep on my skin and she threw her head back on the chair as she came.

"Oh my God" she breath out.

I chuckle "oh my God is right baby" I peck her lips then kiss her right on the forehead.

"Wanna rest?" I asked and she nod "cuddle me let's sleep". .

I smile and pull Lauren over the bed as we both lay down.

She comfortably move her head closer to my chest before closing her eyes, then I realize something.

"Lauren?" I gently call her out before she could even fall asleep.

"Yeah?" She hummed.

"Won't you like to change first? You uh just came right?" I mean wasn't that uncomfortable.

She giggled then throw her arms around me securely "mhm later you make me cozy right now so let me be".

I chuckled and just nod well I can't argue with her she got that puppy eyes against me.

I watch as she slowly fell asleep in my arms and I didn't feel tiredness yet so I didn't sleep yet but I stayed with her while she's resting also I can't just get out cause she locked me with her arms and legs. .

I starts stroking strands of her hair while she's sleeping since I'm bored, I'm not in the state of using my phone, I just want to watch Lauren sleep.

Few minutes more my phone suddenly starts ringing like crazy which made me flinch, I instantly grab my phone and answer whoever called it was too loud and I don't want Lauren to wake up so I just answer without looking at the caller ID.

"Hey y/n!" Sandra loud excitedly over the line. .

Damn my ears girl.

"Hey what's up? Can you keep it a little low?" I asked before glancing down at Lauren whose still asleep which made me relief. .

"Oh sorry I'm just excited to let you know that I got lots of information about Lauren" my eyes widen as soon as she said those statement.

My heartbeat somehow increased Its pace.

"Really like for real?"

"Yeah I'm sorry if it took such long weeks I had to pull up some connections and help"

I actually thought that she forgot about the thing about helping Lauren.

"Phone is not really a place to talk about this thin so meet me tomorrow in my house alright! 7 am sharp don't be late!".

"Alright alright tomorrow"

"Yeah bye"

Damn I suddenly felt so uncertain and weird, information is up I'm finally gonna know who is she.

But somehow I feel afraid am I ready? To know her?.