|25|

Telling my mother the truth wasn't very easy, she got mad at me of course but she more concerned. Not to me but to Lauren, she figure that the girl has been locked up with me for weeks and now she's in pain because of me, no she isn't blaming me but she told me that if I let Lauren find out her identity by herself then it must've didn't get worse like this.

Hours and hours and hours have passed and Lauren's surgery has been successful which made me really happy but still sad because she's in the hospital bed still unconscious and the doctor has talked to us about her condition. He told us that she's in a post coma and won't wake up for a couple of weeks.

It was hard like crazy hard, I can't believe that helping her would end up like this.

But I don't have choice but to sit and wait.

Once she had been successfully transfer to her room, nurses only allowed two persons in the room so I took the chance to see her.

That very moment I came in the room and saw so many attachments that's in her arms head nose and all I felt myself weakens.

I can't stand seeing her like this.

I take a sit on the chair and talk to her, I touch her arms and it was colder than usual.

"Hey love you should wake up soon...I miss you" I know she couldn't hear me but it's my way to converse with her since the doctor said that it might've help her condition.

"I really miss you" I sadly let out and rest my forehead on her arms.

She looks so peaceful yet in so much pain for some point.

"I'm really sorry this has happened to you baby" I sigh deeply and give her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

Everyday I stay with her and make sure that she's alright, most of the nights I barely got sleep because all I want is to watch her hoping that she'll wake up any sooner. My mom visit too but not everyday cause she got work to do.

Sandra is mostly the one with me comforting me Everytime I'm crying over her.

I make sure that I always talk to Lauren to help her recovery fast, I brought her flowers and stuffs that I thought would also be some help.

I want to see her open her eyes and smile when she sees me.

I want her to hear me apologize for not being there...for not being able to help her and protect her.

I want my girlfriend to wake up.

Few weeks later

It's been weeks and every routine is the same.

I'm buying some food outside for me and sandra when my phone starts ringing. I checked the caller ID and it's her so I instantly pick up.

"Hey what's up?" I asked 

"Y/n you need to come here soon she's up!"

My eyes widen "are you serious!?".

"Yeah but something's up doctor's are here just come alright!"

My heart is beating heavily and nervously fast, I handed the man the payment and grab the food I bought before running away.

"Hey! Your change" he yelled.

"Keep it!" I yelled back and run my way back to the hospital and Lauren's room. I can't believe it after weeks and weeks she's finally up.