|4|

"what the fuck?"

I must be hallucinating right now or maybe I'm being delusional.

Fuck fuck fuck.

Am I dreaming again?.

I rub my eyes again and again and again but she won't leave.

"Y/n dear are you alright?" My mother asked not seems to be surprised about what's happening neither my dad.

Shit maybe they're under her spell!.

What if she's really an alien? And she's gonna take over the world!?.

But is there such thing?.

"Do you even know who is she?" I asked them while pointing at the stranger whose holding my mom's spatula.

My mother chuckled "Oh please y/n don't play dumb with us we already knew Lauren here she told us she knew you"

I open my mouth in confusion and my eyebrows literally arching up then furrows back.

"By the way dear you're y/n's what again?" She asked the girl and the stranger gaze at me up and down before turning back to my mother and opening her mouth to speak "lover" she answered.

My eyes widen and my throat went instantly dry.

What!?

My parents chuckle and look at me teasingly "see y/n? We won't be mad tho you could've just told us" dad wiggle his eyebrows while drinking his coffee.

I groaned and my eyes randomly gaze down  on my red shirt which has a printed out text 'lover'.

What the hell? That's why she was looking at me!.

"I don't even know her mom" I defend but she seems to be not buying it.

"Y/n stop it she might feel embarrassed with you denying her in front of us" mom told me. And I was literally out of words my own parents won't believe me?.

Isn't it odd for them? Don't they feel strange?

They're definitely under spell.

"Come on let's eat dinner first" mom said while Lauren I assume helped her to settle down plates on the table.

I keep glaring at her as she help my mother prepare the food.

I can't kick her out of the house now, my parents doesn't even believe that I don't really know her.

Sheesh this is a huge problem.

Surprisingly the girl suddenly settle herself beside me sitting on the chair right on my left.

I look at her weirdly and she turn to me and our eyes instantly locked.

"Hi" she lowly muttered then smile, I wouldn't lie she's way too beautiful and I just can't imagine why she just appear in my house why not in my neighbours house?.

She's too far to be an alien. It's just impossible.

"Y/n Lauren will melt down if you keep doing that" mom suddenly call out which made me instantly look away.

I cover my cheeks with my other hands while I eat cause I felt myself blush for some reason.

Ugh.

The breakfast went pretty odd as fuck, mostly my parents and Lauren are the only ones that make conversation and it's like they're already used to her.

I even find her answers very strange and weird well they don't think like that.

I find myself stealing glances from her and she seems to knew cause she always look back at me but of course that's my cue to look away.