|6|

So yeah basically the day went strangely fast and I am still stuck with the Lauren whose not from this planet.

And I'm still trying my best to figure out how to get rid- wait no that's way too harsh to say what I meant is how to help her. Yes that's more like it.

I'm currently sitting in my desk frustrating myself searching and searching possible informations about her.

I'm in front of my computer and seems Google doesn't know either where she's from.

I just typed in Lauren alien...but there's no any results. Well except for bunch of alien theories and UFO sightings. Great.

My door suddenly bang open which made me flinch in my sit, I quickly turn to take a look and Lauren was already inside my room.

I groan while looking at her annoyed "can't you knock!? You can't just barge in my room girl".

She just give me an innocent look as if she has no idea she needed to knock, and seemingly realizing what she has done, she turn her back to me and walk out out of my room closing my door.

I regret snapping at her for a second and I thought she got mad and left but instead I heard three knocks on my door.

"I just knocked y/n should I do it again? How many times should I knock?" She asked over the door.

I couldn't help but to smile weirdly, she's so strange it's like everything to her is new.

Which added the thought in me believing that she's actually not from this planet.

"Alright you can come in now" I approved and she gently push the door open and get inside.

"Hi" she lowly mumble with a smile.

"Hey" I awkwardly mutter back, she's just  standing in my back not caring to take a sit on my bed and I figure maybe she's scared that I might snap on her again so I decided to offer it.

"You can sit Lauren" I told her.

She arched an eyebrow and ask "really?"

I just nod and turn my attention back to my computer.

My attention was drew back when I notice that Lauren was standing behind me now.

"What are you doing? I told you to sit" I said and she nod "yeah I'm gonna sit".

I furrow my eyebrows "uh okay? Then just sit.. where are you gonna sit?".

Then she unexpectedly pointed on my lap which instantly made me blush.

"W-what?"

"I want to sit there" she said nonchalantly.

"You can't sit on me, go sit on the bed" I told her and she seemed to be confused still "why can't I sit there?".

My face would've probably turned into supreme red now and she looks like she has no idea what she's talking about.

"You just can't alright go sit on the bed now".

Seemingly giving up, Lauren slumped her back and walk towards the bed before carefully sitting down.

I sigh in relief and gently hold my face, gosh hopefully she didn't notice how red i was.

Ugh she's intimidating me. I try to shrug off the weird thought about her and continue what I'm searching for, I realize that the room has been too quiet since she won't even speak so I play music on my computer.

I take a glance at her again and notice that she's waving her feet off the ground back and forth while her head is bobbing to the rhythm with her eyes closed.

I turn up the volume of the music a little bit higher since she seems to be enjoying it.

I didn't know aliens like musics. I chuckle and continue to scroll down.

I'm basically starting to read articles about alien theories and honestly I don't believe it's helping me. So I just decided to search in 'characteristics of an alien' or 'how would you know if someone is an alien' and 'possible ways to confirm that someone is an alien'.

I printed it all out and make sure that I'm gonna observe every single way of her to know or to confirm if she's really an alien I mean that's what i need to do I don't have any choice.

It's currently 8:15 and I can't kicked her out of the room I don't know where she will go or what will happen to her so I guess I need to let her stay in for a moment.

If I finally figure things out about her then maybe I can get help and find out her real identity then I can take her back to where she is from and yeah end of the problem.

Easy.

I gather the papers that has been printed out and I stand up, I turn off the music and turn off my computer.

I stand up and turn to Lauren whom stopped her little enjoyment.

"Okay we'll have to talk about your stay here".

She tilt her head while looking at me.

I sigh of course she had no idea what I was saying. I facepalm myself.

"I figure that since I told you I'll help you you're my responsibility for now but just for now" I clearly told her and she just stayed silent so I get to continue my talk.

"So I'm gonna let you stay in until I figure out things".

She smile excitedly "I'm gonna stay?".

I nod but of course it won't be that easy.

"But there's rules you need to follow"