|9|

Somehow the dream of mine I had this morning has still been stuck in my head it was odd of course usually when someone had a dream it's mostly forgettable. But what I had I barely couldn't think about it.

"Lauren are you ready?" I asked over the door she must've been finished showering by now and of course I lend her my clothes again.

Hm I don't want her to run out my clothes maybe I should buy her her own. Yeah I still have some money left to get her some clothes.

"Lauren what are you taking so lo-" the door suddenly opened and our eyes instantly locked. My eyes automatically traveled from bottom till up her head.

Shit she looks so good on my clothes.

"Hi y/n" she mumble and I realize that I was staring too much.

"H-hi"

Stupid.

I scratch my head and looks away "are you uhm ready?".

She nod "yeah".

"Alright let's go" I headed out first and she closed the door of my room behind me.

We proceeded outside and I took out the key to lock the doors.

"Where are we going y/n?" She asked.

I turn to her and smile "we're going to feed your dinosaur" I chuckle and open the  passenger's door for her, while I get on the driver's seat.

I insert the keys and start the engine.

The ride went pretty silent and I notice that Lauren is just looking outside the window, only the radio and its music was heard inside the car so I decided to speak up and ask her.

"Seen anything familiar with you?" I asked and she turn to me unaware.

Lauren shook her head "no everything is new to me".

I sigh that's what I thought.

"Well in your place do you have family? I mean do you have contact of them? Maybe we can call them" maybe she's just lost or something. But if she's lost I have one question why she choose to show up in my house?.

Why mine? There's thousand millions billions houses why mine.

"I don't know I barely remember all I know is that I'm not from here" she hold her temple and gently massage it before resting her head on the window.

Alright I should stop asking I don't want her to get headache or anything I know how it hurts.

"But Lauren if you remember anything you should tell me okay it would really help me to help you" I told her and she slowly nod.

I could see how hard she's trying so it's not that bad after all. If I'm her only choice then I'm fine with it.

____

We stopped in front of the mall and I parked in a free space before pulling over. I remove the keys and place it on my pocket.

Lauren manage to open her door and get out first.

I closed and lock both doors of the car before walking towards her.

"Stick with me okay so you won't get lost it must be crowded inside" I told her and she nod understandingly and so we start walking.