Demon AU: Emotions

POV: Xb

     Being able to read emotions is.... An experience. Wether it's a gift or a curse is something he isn't sure of. Sure, being able to tell when your friend is sad and cheer them up is great. But he can feel it, to read it he feels it. The sadness, anger, pain. Xb would say it's a curse. He wishes he had a different power, maybe the ability to be invisible.
       He sighed as he walked to the main mooshroom island. Shops popped up everywhere, the place was becoming very lively. He grinned at Scars chest monster shop, truly a sight to behold. Also terrifying. The grin fell as the head minigame came to view. No offense to Cleo, but ever since that game started everyone's been kinda stressed. Getting a head required knocked or incapacitating them, a copy of their head soon popping off. It was odd, but apparently some mod X had added to have more fun.
      Xb sighed, walking up to the minigame to see Grian and Scar mulling over the score board.
     "Should we do plan "Thunder lighting?" Grian asked plucking a bounty from the bored.
     "You mean "ThUnDeR LIGHTning?" Scar sang, Grian grinned and pulled out 20 cod heads. "Well, yeah. We definitely should." Now Xb wasn't suppose to abuse his power. But he can use it, so.... His eyes glowed a faint brown the white of his eyes turning black. Luckily their backs were turned. A wave of stress hit him like a truck. Jeez, are the diamonds really worth the stress? He shook his head, seemingly trying to shake the stress off. It seemed both of them were not having a good time. Especially when this plan was talked about.
     "A little happiness won't hurt." Xb muttered sending some to the two. They both froze their shoulders relaxing slightly.
     "That's not necessary Xb." Grian turned to face him Scar also following suit. He shrugged
      "Maybe you should take a break from the heads and relax. You'll get wrinkles from all that stress." Scar smiled and nodded,
      "That's probably a good idea, I do have some villagers to attend to!" Scar scoffed down a 'wizards fruit' disappearing into thin air.
      "Thanks, I didn't really notice I needed a break, but now that you mention it..." Grian smiled and chomped on the same fruit disappearing. Xb let out a sigh of relief. These hermits need to take better care of themselves.

Just a short little story. That I wrote at 3 am.... Yay, anxiety and insomnia! But yeah, it's just something I felt like writing. Hope you enjoyed and I'll see ya in a bit, bye!