Monster, Part-4 End

POV: Tango

     There stood Jevin's house, a nice modern house. It looked quite good. Tango looked at the horse pen labeled Sebastian with no horse present. His stomach had butterflies, he was of course nervous. Tango had called him a monster and even blamed him for stuff he couldn't control.
     "Are you just gonna stand there or are we going in?" Tango snapped out of his thoughts and quickly nodded. X walked up to his door and knocked loudly. "Hey, it's me and Tango. Do you mind letting us in?" No response. "Jevin?" He knew Jevin was here, he saw him run towards his base when he was walking away. X tried to open the door but it was locked. Panic surged through him, was Jevin okay?
     "Ummm, let me break it down." Tango said quickly, eager to see if his friend was okay. "We'll replace it." X backed off as he reared back. He ran at the door it easily knocking down. The door snapped in two as Tango stumbled in, X also walked in. They both gasped in horror at the sight. Blue slime and blood was everywhere, books torn and items laying on the floor.
     "What happened..." X muttered. "Jevin? Jevin!? You here?" No response. He had to be here somewhere. 

POV: Jevin

     He had heard the knock, but was too scared to answer, especially when he heard Tangos name. He would surely yell at him once more. The door broke down causing him to hide in fear. There stood Tango and X, calling his name. He should answer, after all, X wouldn't hurt him. But what if he kicks you out? Jevin shook the thought from his head, that can't be true, he still had faith.
     "O-o-over here!" His voice was faint and shaky, surprising him. Tango and X spun around and saw him, their eyes filled with worry. Do they care?
      "Jevin! Oh my goodness are you okay?" They both rushed over hovering, afraid to touch him. Jevin sighed,
      "Yeah, I'm fine-" he attempted to stand up but was met with a sharp pain in his arms from the wounds. He groaned and slowly sat back down.
     "You're clearly not okay, what happened?" X asked as he gently looked at Jevin's arms. "You.... Did you bite your arms?" He slumped down in shame and nodded. "Umm, can I ask why?" Jevin shifted uncomfortably.
     "Craving.... Monster." The rest was left in a bunch of mumbles. He didn't like the stares they both gave, it made him nervous and embarrassed.
     "Hey, Jevin." Tango stepped up nervously not making eye contact. "I'm really sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it, I was just on edge and sacred and...." He rambled stopping mid sentence and looked at him.
     "I hope you can forgive me and we can still be friends." He grinned sheepishly as hope filled Jevin's chest. He didn't hate him, he slowly nodded not being able to say anything to that.
     "I'm glad you two made up." X smiled still bandaging his wounds.
     "I kinda freaked out and sorta transformed. Which I haven't lost control since season 5." Jevin muttered. "And well the blood moon and Ozal. But, I'm sorry also, that I've been such a problem." He didn't even notice the tears running down his face. Tango rushed over and gently held his hand.
     "It's okay. I understand." He began to sob. Not because he was sad, but because he was so glad that he is still friends even after what he did. Monster, That is not him.

     After all that, X had finally been able to remove the blood moon. Hermitcraft was back to normal, or, as normal as it could get. Impulse had made up with Jevin and both forgave each other. after all that, he is finally at peace with himself.

     Wow. The feels are strong in this story. This honestly made me so happy, it was such a fun story to write and I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. So, I will see ya in a bit, bye!