Blood Moon Part-3 End

POV: Python

     He wanted to attack then, kill them. Once the light from the moon had shown on him he sulked into the dark. Watching as Doc attacked Wels, wanting to attack someone as well. He hissed, ran up to Cleo and bite her hard on the shoulder. She swung him off throwing him onto the ground. Cleo growled as Python jumped and scratched her.
     "Hey! Break it up you two!" They continued to fight. Biting and clawing at each other til Wels separated them. He threw some rope to Biffa as both of them tied them up. Not without a few scratches of course. Python hissed and wiggled in the ropes, still trying to go after Cleo, who was currently trying to bite at Joe.
     "Jeez, I thought Cleo was fine." Jevin muttered. "Was it Python attacking her that triggered it?" He questioned, looked at the three with concern.
     "Well, no body punch Jevin, we don't need another one." Tango joked. "But seriously, are you okay? They went absolutely crazy, sure you aren't gonna be next?" Jevin shrugged in return.
     "No, the blood moon is also bothering the heck out of me. Makes me want to attack too, but I think it's best if you just tie me up too. Better safe then sorry." The hermits nodded as Wels tied Jevin up, who just flopped onto the ground.

POV: Jevin

     He didn't want to admit that he was about a centimeter close to biting X. But, now that he was tied up, that wouldn't happen. He sat up and looked at Doc, who looked at him and hissed. Jeez, is that how he is gonna act? But why hasn't he yet? Jevin shrugged not worrying as the others talked.
     "Hey Jevin, the one slightly sane mob." Ren said as he turned to him grinning. Jevin laughed,
     "Yeah, don't know why tho." Ren smiled.
     "Don't give into the dark side yet my dude." Jevin nodded and looked at the chips.
      "Hey, ya mind handing me a handful of chips? Just dump it into my mouth." Ren nodded and dumped a few chips into his mouth. Wasn't the best way to eat chips, so Jevin opted to just absorbing them.
     "That's freaky" he didn't respond, focused on 'eating' the chips.          "Uuhhhh, Jevin? Have ya gone to the dark side?" He just stared at the roof, not responding. Jevin wanted to respond but didn't, the urge to suddenly attack Ren had taken over his mind. Attack him, attack him. Jevin squirmed to no avail. He sighed and just laid down. "Alright, you have fun eating your chips." Ren walked out of sight.
     "Oh, him too? Welp." Jevin continued to lay there, squirming. Slowly, but surely, he was making his way out. You see, he was a slime, so the ropes can't hold him. Jevin slid out of the ropes and looked to see their backs turned. His slime dripping on to the other three mobs and new blue sharp teeth formed. Eat them, kill them was repeating in his head. X turned around and saw him, his eyes widing,
     "So, fun fact, ropes don't hold a slime."
     "What?" Jevin grabbed Impulse who screamed. His slime surrounded him burning his skin like acid.
     "Help! Holy crap it burns!" Impulse got out, the slime still on him burning away. He lay on the floor rolling in pain, Zed rushed over and gave him a potion. You could see his skin burning away, as Jevin just stood there.
     "How do we beat an acidic slime? This isn't normal!" Then Doc got out and lunged at X, clawing at his mask.
     "Get off!" X pushed him off, not before Python did the same. Cleo bit Stress who froze her mouth. False helped X wressle Python and Doc off of him. "How did they get out?!" X exclaimed. Jevin decided to move, he grabbed Wels sword, it melting.
     "What kinda bull-" Stress shot ice at Jevin throwing him off while freezing his arm. "Stress, you have ice, you deal with him while I deal with Cleo." Stress nodded and shot more ice at him. Jevin dodged and threw slime at her leg. It splattered against it as she buckled in pain.
     "Wow that hurts!" She put both her arms out and froze Jevin, the cold piercing him, he could not move.      "Welp, that's done and should keep him still." The others were tied back up as the blood moon was slowly setting.

POV: No one

     The hermits were treating to their wounds, especially Impulse. He had passed out but his skin was no longer burning. X was taking care of his wounds that he got from Doc and Python, same with False. Wels was also doing the same and fixing him sword. Stress was pouring water on her leg to get the slime off of it.
     "Note to self, get rid of the blood moon. And, those four are not to be messed with." X said, causing the hermits to laugh. Doc stirred, slowly sitting up.
     "Ow, my head." He went to rub his head, before realizing he was in ropes. "Oh".
     "Well look who's out of crazy mode." Ren said, untieing the ropes.
     "Sorry,"
     "It's fine." Doc stretched as Python and Cleo got up too. Both were untied and apologized.
     "Just as Python attacked me I couldn't control myself." Cleo commented.
     "Yeah, I don't like red moons anymore." Python said, rubbing his stomach that X had hit.
     "Can I ask about the Jevin-sicle you have over there?" Cleo asked pointing at the still frozen Jevin.
     "Well, that bastard burned Impulse." Tango snapped crossing his arms.
     "It's not his fault, he couldn't control it." Joe said, patting him on the back. Tango nodded loosening up, he knew he shouldn't blame him. "How about you unfreeze him with that heat of yours?" Tango nodded and went over starting to melt him.
Soon Jevin popped out, stretching and reforming himself.
     "That was very unpleasant. 0/10, would not try again." Jevin said, as he tried to wring out his sweatshirt. He looked at Impulse and felt guilt overwelm him. "I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean to!" He said.
     "It's okay man, don't hang it over yourself." Ren said, Jevin nodded, he really need to stop transforming into a monster and attacking his friends. This was the second time. "Plus, were fine, and X said he was gonna remove the blood moon." They all sighed in relief.
     "Well, I'm pooped, how about we all have a nice rest?" TFC said, they all groaned in response. The hermits walked back to their house and crashed out. Hopefully, this would not happen again.

Alright! That it. Jevin really does have to stop attacking his friends. Will I make some angst on him? Yes, probably soon. Why? Because I love writing about him. So, I will see ya in a bit, bye!