Jevin's Past Part-3

Jevin climbed up to the entrance of Mumbo's base, it was quite impressive. He checked the time on his communicator to see it was a bit past five. He walked in to see everyone talking and eating some food that people had brought. Grian should have told him he could bring food, he would've brought something.
     "Oh! Jevin you came! A little late but that's fine," Mumbo greeted him and slowly brought him to everyone else.
     "See Mumbo, I did tell him about the party! You think I wouldn't invite our favorite slime!" Grian exclaimed patting him on the back. Well, he is the only slime, but whatever. They both drifted off back to Iskall, those three are really close. A warm feeling filled his chest, a feeling of safety and comfort. Jevin walked over and grabbed a bowl of crackers to munch on.
     "Jevin! Stop standing there by your lonesome and come over here!" A cracker still in his mouth, he looked to see Python, Joe and Ozal calling him over. Just one look at Ozal already made that warm feeling go away. He shrugged it off and went towards the waving Python.
     "I wasn't lonely, just didn't really know what to do, ya know?" They nodded as Python snuck a cracker from him and shoved it in his mouth.
     "Well, we were planning on getting this party going, by just playing a fun little game of Truth or Dare!" Ozal exclaimed. Jevin looked at Joe questionably.
      "That didn't end well last time-"
      "Jevin, Jevin. I know, but this will be a opportunity to further strengthen our bond and comfort with Ozal here." Joe gestered to Ozal who nodded. Jevin sighed, already knowing this would end with someone being flown high in the air by Grian.
     "Alright, alright. I'm always up for some fun." Jevin stuffed one of his hands in his pockets as the three cheered and raced to tell everyone. Predictably, the hermits quickly agreed to it. They all went into a big circle, all laughing and giggling in excitement. Especially Grian, Iskall and Tango. Tango quickly stood up motioning for everyone to quiet down. Jevin slowly stuffed another cracker in his face, which was pretty loud.
     "Jevin, stop eating man,"
     "No" Tango grinned, deciding to let it go.
      "Well, who is going to start? I mean I can."
     "Go on Tango, we all know you really want to." Impulse said.
     "Let's go! Okay, ummm." He scanned the room looking for someone to pick on. "Doc! Truth or Dare?" Doc looked surprised and also a bit worried.
     "I think I'll pick Dare." Tango's face lit up in excitement.
     "I dare you to not start a storm for 2 weeks!" Doc groaned and threw his trident at him. Tango Swifty dodged and laughed. The game continued to get more and more chaotic. Doc told Iskall to tell if he still sleeps with stuffed animals, which he does. Iskall dared Wels to put on two more sets of armor on his already heavy armor. Wels told Ren to tell if he still loves sticks, he does. And Ren dared Ozal to slap Doc, which almost ended in a amputated hand. 
     "Okay, Ozal your turn!" Ren said as Ozal was still rubbing his hand.
     "Hmmmm, let's see..." To be honest, Jevin was getting more comfortable around him. Maybe he had changed, maybe he no longer does the things he did. "Jevin" he jumped at the sound  of his name. "Truth or Dare?" He asked, still grinning. Jevin retracted that statement, that grin is still scary, he is still terrifying.
     "Erm, dare?" He didn't want Ozal to make him reveal his entire life story. Surely Ozal didn't have anything to ruin him, what reason would he have to do that.
     "Look at this thing," Ozal walked over and handed Jevin some sort of small device. He stared at it, he recognized it but just couldn't quite identify it. Python leaned over a look of confusion on his face.
     "Ozal, what is that thing? Jevin do you know?" Where did he know this thing? Why does he recognize it?
      "No I don't-" suddenly it came to him, he knew what this was. He clenched his hand around it, "Ozal, why do you have this? Why did you give it to me!?" He stood up and yelled at him shaking it in front of him.
     "Jevin, buddy, calm down." He walked towards him laying a hand on his shoulder. Jevin flinched and pushed him back.
     "Hey!" X got in between the two, Jevin still trying to stop his body from shaking and or crying. "Jevin, mind telling me what you have there?" X asked softly pointing to the thing in his hand. His head down, he opened his hand and handed it to X.
     "It's a portable control collar." Jevin muttered. X grabbed it, inspecting it carefully.
     "Mind telling me why you have this Ozal?"
     "Listen, I didn't mean to give him that, I swear! I meant to give him something that would jump scare him, that's all!"
     "Then why do you have this?"
     "I, uhhh, work with animals. It's just for dangerous animals that need to be controlled." X handed it back and turned to Jevin.
     "What's wrong? You reacted rather badly to that."
      "Listen, it just kinda ticked me off, no big deal." Jevin sat down back in his spot leaving X standing. Everyone looked shocked at what had happened, especially how angry Jevin was. He knew why Ozal had shown that to him, it was a warning. And X was now worried, he had sat down still looking at Jevin with worry.
     "Jevin, I'm sorry, didn't know you'd be mad about that." Jevin waved him off.
     "Nah, I just think those are a bit inhumane, just don't like em." But that wasn't all. X seemed to relax, the hermits didn't seem to want to continue the game.
     "Hey, why don't you two shake on it, get your differences aside?" Joe asked. They both nodded, Ozal stood up and walked towards him. Jevin stood up, but a fuzzy feeling soon came to him. His mind felt fuzzy, Jevin's eyes rolled back as he collapsed to the ground. He could still see, and hear. He touched his neck to feel a collar around it. Panic seized him as he quickly sat up. The hermits were surrounding him, seeing if he was ok. Jevin couldn't keep it in anymore, he couldn't hide his fear. So right there, he curled up into a ball, trying to disappear from the world.

Was gonna make this the last part, but decided to drag it on a bit more. Im really excited to write the next part and things are about to go down! So, see ya in a bit, bye!