Demon World AU

Ok, let me explain real quick.

I have this made up world where these demons exist. I have an entire story revolving around it but never finished it. Anyways, these demons take on an animal form along with it's abilities. They also have a power, example, water control, things like that. Why? Because it's cool.

So I was laying in bed awake at 5 am and just thought what animal and power would the hermits have? So I wrote that out.

Also, keep in mind that all demons have some type of horn, front teeth connected to their mouth, (idk) and the whites of their eyes go black when using said power. I may draw the hermits as demons.

Scar:

- Tabby cat

- Has the ability to do wizard like magic. This is a very powerful ability but takes years to master and not mess up.

- Scar has green eyes and a pattern like Jelly, his real life cat. He has small nubs of horns poking out from his head.

Cub:

- Grizzly bear

- he has the ability of mind control. He can control anyone only if they agree to sign their name and give it to him. People often get scared of his ability but he has promised not to control anyone. Unless they choose to, of course.

- he's a large bear with deep blue eyes. He has large horns that go out before curving inwards above his head.

Etho:

- Arctic tern

- His ability is ice control. While this may seem really powerful, he can only control ice that is already there or turn water into ice. He then bends and manipulates the ice. So no, he can not make ice out of thin air.

- He has white wings on his back along with light blue eyes. Thin horns curve back following the curve of his head.

Jevin:

- Jellyfish

- Ability is shape control. His body acts like slime that stings if he choose to. He can mold his body and throw the slime. But it is far more comfortable to stay as his original form.

- He looks like how he usually does, but three tentacles on each side line his back. His eyes are pitch black so you never know if his power is being used or not. Medium horns stick upwards from his head.

Bdubs:

- Golden retriever/dog

- His power is a sound blast. He can shout a loud sound or a high pitched one to scare people. Or even shatter their ear drums if he tries hard enough.

- He has chocolate brown eyes and short horns that point outwards.

Keralis:

- Lemur

- His power is a super jump. He can basically jump really high, the highest being 20 feet (6 meters). He has a bit too much fun just jumping over people's head and scaring them.

- Light grey eyes and horns that go up before curving out then in.

Doc:

- Goat

- Ability is heat claws. He can control the heat in his hands to nice and warm, to burning. While not the strongest power it does come in handy in warming himself up and giving a good slap.

- Doc still has his metal parts and all, he has red eyes and goat horns. Don't know if that makes sense but act like it does.

Grian: