Separation Part-6

Ok! So we left off with Scar crying in the middle of a forest..... Why am I like this?

POV: Python (let's save Scar and give him hugs!!)

     Python couldn't wipe his smile off his face. Seeing all the innocent hybrids being freed made his heart swell. After many thanks from them, him and Jevin stood there proudly, still grinning.
       "Ok, now let's get back to- hold up, are you crying?" Jevin looked at him his brows furrowed in worry. Python touched his cheek, shocked to see it slightly wet. He softly chuckled,
      "I'm not sad, just happy." Relief washed over Jevin's features as he motioned for Python to follow.
     "Well, we better hurry and get out, as much as I love getting kidnapped and sold, I'll have to pass." He gave a small laugh and quickly rushed to join him.
      "It may take a bit to actually find a portal, they do appear randomly." It was odd, but portals made of bedrock  glowing yellow would randomly and commonly spawn. But going in one was just a matter of luck, you never know where you'll end up. Then, out of the corner of his eye, a faint yellow glow could be seen.

Ok, I swear everything I just written was platonic but damn did it start to sound like I was gonna pair them. Also, sorry if this is OOC, I sometimes can't help myself

POV: Scar

     A few days had passed, and running from monsters seemed to be a daily thing. No matter how hard he tried to find a portal, they never showed up. Soon his sadness turned into frustration, hacking at the trees to get his anger out. He was about ready to punch a monster, and these were big monsters. Not the usual human sized zombie or creeper, but an elephant sized snake like monster. It was terrifying and this place might as well be considered hell!
     Scar sat down, tired from the amount of walking he did. Did portals not spawn in this dimension? He shook his head, absurd. How else would he have gotten here? Scar sighed running his hands through his now dirty hair, will he ever escape?

Dimension Portals (portal for short): a common naturally spawned portal. These don't stay in one place, only world control magic users can make one. They lead to random dimensions and are dangerous to jump into. You never know where you might end up.

POV: Jevin

     His vision swirled in a yellow hue, kinda like a nether portal. It slowly faded away as the two stepped out from the portal. They were definitely not in hermitcraft that's for sure. A lush green jungle lay before them, it was much denser and bigger than the ones he had seen.
      "Shit. Gotta find another one I guess." Jevin muttered. Python groaned,
     "You can't be serious, come on lets go." They both left the portal behind in search of another in the forest. Hopefully, there wasn't anything too bad in it. A deep growl sounded behind him, they both froze. Oh, the irony. Maybe they could take it on, but he was way too tired to fight let alone transform. He didn't even know if he could do it on command. Python jumped in front of him, his arms out protecting him.
     "I know you're exhausted, just let me handle this."
      "You sure?" Python nodded, determined to take on whatever was growling. Glowing yellow eyes could be seen as a huge creature appeared. It towered over the two sharp teeth gleaming from it's jaws. It had four legs with front two furry paws and back two hooves. Horns curved around its head and a long tail  attached to it. The eyes were slit like a goat, it was pretty much a demon goat. "Ummm," Jevin looked in horror at the size of the thing. Python took out his fire asbect swords and jumped on the goat. It roared trying to bite him but missing terribly. he slashed at it's eye as it screeched in pain, the wound bursting in flames. It twisted its head and quickly caught Python by his leg, his sword slipping out of his hands.
      "Fuck!" He yelled as he struggled against the goat. It's teeth periced his leg causing him to hiss in pain. Jevin moved to help his friend but exhaustion took over him as he collapsed to the ground.
       "Python!" He yelled as he tried to push himself up. Transforming really did take a toll on him, but why did he have to feel the effects now?! Suddenly the goat screamed and dropped Python, Jevin quickly caught him before laying back on the ground. A figure climbed on the goat to it's underbelly as it tried to shake them off, blood pouring from its side. They reached the neck and dug the sword in it neck. A strangled scream escaped it as it collapsed and poofed, it's drops lying on the ground. Jevin was watching through half lidded eyes, not having enough energy to fully open them
       "Scar!" Python exclaimed as he slowly rose his head to see a grin on the hermit, tipping his hat. He laid his sword down and tended to Python, wrapping the wound with what seemed to be makeshift bandaid made out of leaves.
       "Im-im so glad to see you guys! You have no clue how lonely it's been for the past few days!" Wait what?
      "Days? It's only been one day!" Jevin exclaimed, confused. Scar looked at him, also confused.
      "Ummm, I'm pretty sure it's been about 5 days."
      "Wait, does that mean time runs differently in each deminsion?" Python asked as he winced at the tightness of the bandage. Jevin shrugged,
     "I guess so. Just means we have to get back as soon as possible." Scar finished wrapped Python's bandage and smiled proudly.
      "What deminsion were you guys in?"
      "My old one, with hybrids and humans hating each other." Python vaguely pointed at Jevin. "He transformed to save some hybrids from being sold, that's why he's tired and looks like shit."
     "Hey-" Scar snorted at the comment.
      "Well, I've been here alone, trying to survive." He looked down and messed with the grass underneath him. "I really missed everyone, so I'm glad you two are here." Python hugged him and quickly pulled away smiling.
      "Me too bud," Scar stood up hands on his hips.
       "Now, how about we set up camp and rest, so you two can heal up." Jevin sighed, happy to finally rest. "Not so fast, you need to help."
      "Uuuuugggh," he slowly got up as Python hobbled out to grab some Flint from nearby gravel to make a fire. Jevin grabbed some big leaves for shelter and Scar gathered some sticks for the fire and wood to make the shelter.

POV: Scar

     The camp was quickly set up and Jevin instantly passed out, hopefully he doesn't sleep for a week like last time. Python was next to go down, as he quickly said goodnight and fell asleep near Jevin. Scar laid next to Python and stared at the stars. Finally not just having the stars as company, but two friends by his side. Scar slept soundly that night.

     Bit of a long one I guess. Now Scar is a happy boi. Anyways, I'll see ya in a bit, bye!