Separation....

Ok, I'm never gonna finish this story and I think I should just give up. So, here is how the story was gonna pan out so you guys can know how it ends. I think it was too long of a story to be in this book.

Groups:

Jevin, Python

Bdubs, Keralis

Scar.

Grian, Tango

X

Zed, Impulse, TFC

False, Stress

Joe, Cleo

Wels

Biffa, Mumbo, Doc

Ren, Iskall, Cub

Jevin and Python:

These two end up in a world where the monsters are hybrids. Python is from here and is of course, terrified. Humans hate hybrids and kill them. But, after a new law passed which gave hybrids the right to not be killed and live a normal life, they find a town. Glares are at them and they find a place to stay. Python is then captured and Jevin has to save him. The person who captured Python wants to sell him since red creepers are very rare. Jevin kicks their ass and frees Python. They then jump through a portal to a new deminsion which is Scars deminsion.

Scar

He is out in a deminsion that is uncivilized. No humans and only dangerous animals. Scar tries his best to survive but dearly misses his friends. He becomes very lonely. Python and Jevin appear and Scar is very happy to see them. They then make a portal out of sea lanterns and appear in Grian and Tangos deminsion.

Grian and Tango.

Both end up in Grian's old deminsion. This is very bad since the angels still want to rid of Grian and Tango since he is a demon. Both are captured and held in prison. They are set to be hung before Scar, Jevin and Python burst in and save them. They then holler ass to a portal and appear in Joe and Cleo's deminsion.

Joe and Cleo

Both have arrived in a higher being deminsion in which the more intelligent humans are curious about them. They ask many questions but don't harm the two. They learn more about this world and are often called apes but they really don't care. Soon, Grian, Tango, Jevin, Python and Scar arrive asking for a portal. Joe and Cleo, who had completely forgotten about the whole getting back to hermitcraft agree. The humans try to force them to stay but they all quickly escape and make it back to hermitcraft before anyone else.

X

Here we see X just floating in the void, just in his thoughts. Ex is his split personality which comes back to him. Basically X is freaking out and feels like he is suffocating even with his helmet on. Soon, he regains himself and manages to get out, jumping into Bdubs and Keralises dimension.

Bdubs and Keralis.

They both start in a empty forest, they kinda chill and talk. Soon, they decide to actually go find something. An endless loop of forest is what they find. It continues and continues no sign of life except for a shadowy figure in the trees. Everytime they approach it, it smiles and disappears. They eventually give up and sit there, as the shadows slowly close in. Luckily, X comes in time and stops them by quickly using his magic to put them near a portal away from the other admin. They wait til X wakes up and go to Zed, Impulse and TFC.

Zed, Impulse, TFC

They are also stuck in ever winding corridors. It's like a bunker which never ends. No body is there and no one ever appears. They slowly go insane before X, Bdubs and Keralis pull them back to hermitcraft. Where they find the others.

Hermitcraft.

The place is a wreck. That's it. X and the gang are shocked and pissed

False and Stress.

They end up at a freezing cold place, and of course Stress is not hurt by it, but False is. She is slowly freezing and Stress has no idea on what to do. She tries to carry her to someplace else, but it seems to be an endless ice land. With False almost dying they find a portal and jump back to hermitcraft in a forest. Stress helps False recover by building a fire.

Biffa, Mumbo, Doc.

They find themselves in a lab, Doc claims that this is where he came from. They explore people seeming to ignore them for some reason or giving them strange looks. There, they see people being experimented on and even someone being turned into a slime. Doc says he did these experiments to himself, he was a completely mad scientist who wanted to experience it himself. They all eventually fine a portal and hop out, entering Ren, Iskall and Cub.

Ren, Iskall, Cub

They are in a deminsion that is extremely dark. The only light is ahead which they keep on following. Sounds are heard around them slowly driving them crazy. Soon, a purple light is spotted in which Mumbo, Biffa and Doc call them over, in enters Wels.

Wels

He appears in a jungle, but his armor is gone. He looks frantically and we learn that the armor is the only memory left of his fallen kingdom. He eventually gets it back and is greeted by the other 6. They all arrive back at hermitcraft.

Hermitcraft.

Evil X is the unknown admin.

Oooo what a twist! Kinda... But yeah, see ya!