Separation Part-5

Sorry, this one's kinda short-

POV: Scar

     Scar didn't even have a chance to process what X was saying before his vision started to glitch. He stumbled back as hermitcraft disappeared before him.

     He slowly opened his eyes, clearly not in the same place he was in. He's sitting on soft bright green grass with trees everywhere and the ground almost covered in plants. Possibly the worst place to be, a jungle. Scar slowly got up and brushed off his pants and noticed his hat was gone. He quickly spotted it on the ground and brushed it off putting it safely back on his head.
     "Looks like I'm alone." He rested his hands on his hips and sighed, not knowing what to do next. Might as well try to find some civilization.
      Carefully pushing through the vines and thick bushes, he searched for any sign of humans.
     "Grrrrr" a growl sounded behind him. Scar whipped around searching for the source, but the trees and plants blocked his view.
     "Shit." He muttered pushing faster through the vines. The growl came closer, sounding like it was all around him. He stopped, was he surrounded? Scar pulled out his diamond sword, looking around for any sign of movement. The growls came closer and closer, til it sounded like it was right next to him. His chest tightened and his heart pounded in his chest. The grip on his sword tightened his hand sweaty. Where is it? Then it stopped. The growls stopped and the jungle was deathly quite. This was more terrifying then the growls, a completely quite jungle is never a good sign.

     Scar stood there for a long time, waiting for an attack. But one never came. The stress of the whole situation was really starting to take a toll on him. Thinking he's seeing a bush russle from the corner of his eye or a faint growl coming from behind him. Deciding that enough was enough, he readied his sword and ran. He srambled through the trees slashing at any vines or leaves in his way. After awhile, his legs got tired and his breathing was heavy. Scar looked behind him to see nothing. No growls or ominous eyes. He sighed and laid down on the forest floor. By now, the sun had set and bright stars speckled the sky. The feeling of loneliness clutching him close and wrapping it's claws around his throat. Scar was never the best at being alone, always having Jellie as company or Cub. But now as he lay alone on the cold dirty forest floor, he realized how much it sucked. Scar curled up in a ball, his sword still clutched tightly in his hand. A day alone and he's already crying on the forest floor begging for home......

Wow, that was edgy as hell. But who doesn't love some nice angst one and awhile! Also, sorry for the lack of, well, anything. Been busy with school killing my motivation. But, I hope you enjoyed and I will see ya in a bit, bye!