Magic Crystals! Part-1

POV: Scar

     Over the years he has grown a bit of a beard between season 6 and 7. But not only is he no longer a pirate, he is now a wizard! Though, no one believes him.
     "Wow! Scar you really changed!" Grian joked, who is now his neighbor. He chuckled,
      "Yep! Im a wizard now, I can even do magic!" Scar exclaimed wiggling his fingers.
       "Sure buddy, well, I'll be off now!" Grian ran off almost tripping on the thick jungle roots. What he had said ticked Scar off to no end! Every hermit has been saying he can't do magic.

     "Are you feeling okay Scar?"
     "Uhhh, ok..."
      "Very funny dude."
      "Since when?"

     Scar huffed in anger, deciding to just brush it off and work on Larry the snail. He'd show them. He would show them some real magic.

POV: Cub

     Seeing Scar's new look surprised him, Especially since he was in his underwear. Cub had decided to visit his old business partner, since he had offered some crystals to buy. Wizard stuff. Cub arrived at what he assumed to be Scars house. A snail. He peered at the signs proclaiming how dangerous pandas were, how ridiculous. Cub smiled softly, still as silly as ever though.
     "Hello Cub!" Scar jumped out of his snail not even bothering to use the latter. He landed roughly muttering how he should actually use the latter.
      "Hey bud." He waved as Scar held a big barrel in his arms. "Whatcha got there?" Scar grinned,
      "I'm glad you asked!" He dropped the barrel down and cracked it open. There lay a bunch of colorfully colored glass like stones. Or maybe it's just glass. "This, my friend, are my magic Crystals." Cub picked one up inspecting it. It just seemed like a normal piece of colored glass, though a bit shaven to resemble a stone.
     "Ooooo, very nice." He'd play along with Scar's little game, as he dropped the crystal back in the barrel.
     "Yep! They can grant you all sorts of stuff. Like health, speed, invisibility, though it..." He trailed off, "depends on other conditions too, but they do work!" He dug through the crystals and pulled out a pink one. "Here, try out the crystal of love" Cub grabbed it and held it tightly in his hand glancing at a nearby tree. He felt immense love for that tree. To protect it and appreciate it. He gasped and dropped the crystal in surprise.
     "Woah...."
      "I know right!" Scar plucked the crystal off the ground and put it back. Cub gazed at the crystals, shocked. They had really worked! Maybe Scar really was a wizard. "So, here's the price. 2 diamond each." The crystals glowed ominously, seemly to draw him toward it. He wanted them. All of them. "Though, Having all of them may turn into some sort of Thanos!" Scar joked, laughing. He pulled out a bunch of diamonds and handed them to Scar who gasped at the amount
     "I-I'll take one of each!" Scar nodded shoving the precious blue rocks in his inventory. He rummaged through the crystals handing Cub one of each.
     "There ya go!" He slammed the barrel shut as Cub swayed.
     "Oh, this feels weird..." Scar grinned,
     "That's a lot of power! But, glad doing business with.... Umm, you okay there?" He stared blankly ahead, the sides of his vision forming purple.
      "Uh, yeah, just need a moment."
      "O-ok.." Scar started to climb up the latter, glancing worriedly at his friend. Cub stood there, the power surging through his veins. It felt all tingly. The purple slowly filled his vision til only a small tunnel remained seen. Then, it all went dark.

POV: Scar

     Scar wasn't gonna lie, but Cub had been standing there for hours. He had even put him underground to, well, ground himself. It started to worry him. He didn't know the effect of holding all the crystals, guess that much power is too much. Scar climbed down the latter and peeked though the glass in the ground, which was what held Cub.
     "W-w-what!?" He jumped back, Cub was no where to be found. "How! I never saw him leave!" The glass was intacted, there was no way he could have just, disappeared. Scar searched around frantically, panic building in his chest. What if.... What if the magic killed him? No, that's not possible. Right? He flopped down the grass tears forming in his eyes. Did he kill him? Was this his fault.... No, he can't give up yet. "I'm sure he just.... Got out some other way. Without me noticing." Scar nodded. Happy to settle on that theory. He didn't want to believe that Cub had died.... He's Cub after all, he doesn't die that easily especially by some crystals.

     Though.... They are quite strong.

Whew! What an odd story filled with questions yet to be answered. But, that is my first story for hermitcraft season 7 and I sure hope you enjoyed it. Anyways, I'll see ya in a bit, bye!