Separation part-7

Welp, let's move on I guess-

(Forgot to mention, swear warning, I guess I should just put that in the discription huh?)

POV: Grian

     He had been working on stocking Sahara, since once again, it was out. His communicator beeped as he saw Xsiuma's message. Before he could even land his vision glitched as the world disappeared before him.

     "Oof!" Grian slid across the ground, not exactly a smooth landing. He pushed himself off the rough grass and sat up. He looked over to see Tango standing, looking around.
     "Oh!" He spotted Grian sitting on the ground. "Seems were stuck here together, do you know where we are? Cause I have no clue man." He laughed nervously. Grian got up stretching his legs and wings and looked around. They were currently in a open plains with trees scattered about. He looked up to see thick clouds covering the sky with big birds flying to and fro. Big birds, big..... Birds? "Geez, those are some big birds." Grian froze, those weren't birds.
     "Oh no. We're screwed." Tango looked at him, alarmed.
     "What? Are they dangerous?" He asked looking nervously at the sky.
     "For us, yes." He looked down at his feet dread filling the pit of his stomach.
     "How-how do you know?" Grian lifted his head back to the sky,
     "Well, it's my home dimension."

POV: Jevin

     He sat up his head pounding, he slowly opened his eyes to the bright sun before him. Blinking to clear his vision he saw Python and Scar talking while eating what seemed to be meat. Judging by the fire and huge dead goat animal a bit aways from them.
      "Well look who's up from the dead!" Scar called a smirk on his face. Python was currently nibbling on the chunk of meat before him, which was cooked of course. Meat on sticks were cooking over the fire, or were those endrods? He couldn't tell. "Want some demon goat meat?" Scar asked, taking a piece of meat offering it to him. Jevin nodded and slowly took it,
     "Wow, you actually used endrods." He commented. It was pretty obvious because the meat had a faint glow, it was an odd choice over all.
     "Well the sticks just burned, so I improvised." Jevin chuckled softly as he bit into his meat. It was quite good for goat meat, not that he had ever eaten goat meat. He looked at Python, who was now shoveling meat in his mouth. "Python stop-"
     "Shut up. I'm hungry." He shook his head and continued to eat his meat, as Scar fretted over Python. He was surprised that he didn't sleep for a week, but instead just a day. What was so different from last time? Was it the collar that caused his deep slumber? He scratched the back of his neck glaring at the ground.
     "JEVIN!" He jumped at Pythons sudden shout. "Stop glaring at the ground and scratching your neck before I go over there and hug you to death." He stared at him with wide eyes.
     "Sorry, just thinking." He grinned sheepishly. "So, are we gonna find a portal or what?" Jevin shoved the last of his meat in his mouth and got up, raring to go. Python shoved some meat into his inventory and Scar put out the fire.
     "Yeah, we were just waiting on you sleepy head." Scar started to walk into the forest, "come on slow pokes, we don't have all day!" Jevin and Python caught up with Scar on the search for a portal back home.

(Just thought I'd give you guys some fluff before the angst I'mma bout to throw at you.)

POV: Tango

     Grian is from.... Here? He glanced at his big white wings on his back, well it kinda makes sense. (I forgot to mention that I changed Grian's wings to just white.) The birds, no, people who flew in the sky were like angels. Tango could see why this might be a problem for him, considering he's from the nether. But why would it be bad for Grian?
     "Are those angels?" He nodded still staring at the people above. "How are they dangerous to you? I mean, I'm a demon so it makes sense, but...." Tango trailed off not knowing what to say next. He sighed and looked away from the angels in the sky,
     "They hate me. They threw me out because I was too much of a problem." Grian said coldly. He could see his eyes watering.
     "Well, umm, how about we stay away from them and just search on ground." Tango gave him an encouraging smile, not really knowing what to do with an almost crying Grian. They never talked too much except for a greeting or asking for materials. Grian was new and kinda unknown, but everyone on the server liked him. Maybe this was Tango's chance to better know him and not just their interaction in the civil war. Grian wiped away the wetness from his eyes and nodded, a small smile on his face. Being here had clearly upset him and getting far away from these angels is probably the best option.
     "Sorry, just got some bad memories you know?"
     "Don't worry about it, I understand." They walked side by side talking and getting to know each other. Maybe this whole separation thing isn't all that bad.

POV: ????

     They swooped down and landed on a near by tree, some leaves falling to the ground. They had seen two strange figures on the ground, who weren't supposed to be. It was their job to make sure nobody steps out of line and breaks a rule. And one of those rules were not going to the ground below unless you are allowed to. They pulled out their communicator,
     "Hey, was anyone sent to the ground today?"
     "No. Is there someone there?"
     "Yes,"
     "Ok, take them in."
     "Yes sir." They turned off the call and shot back in the sky. The two had started to walk into the forest. They landed softly on the ground silently following them. They were not gonna let them get away, not on their watch.

Ooooo, spooky, who is this random person. I think it's pretty obvious where this person is, but if you don't know you'll find out soon enough. Anyways, I'll see ya in a bit, bye!