Jevin's Past Part-1

It was another normal day in Hermitcraft.

Grian had egged Mumbo's house once more and Doc was creating more thunderstorms, much to the annoyance of anyone nearby. Jevin grumbled as X yelled for Doc to stop creating thunderstorms every time a cloud appeared.

"Listen, the rain and booms are annoying Doc, people are tired of it."

"Well I'm not."

Jevin rolled his eyes and went into his house, bent on whether he should mine or continue on his 'snowflake' base. Well, it was supposed to be a snowflake. The other Hermits didn't quite see the vision, and nor did he at this point.

He opted to mining because of Doc's sudden urge to cause a storm in every stretch of the island. He was shuffling through his chest searching for a pickaxe, when he could hear a bit of ruckus going on outside. From the corner of his eye, he could see a few Hermits running past his window, chattering with excitement. Jevin closed the chest and stepped out to see Python talking with Joe. The two walked at a brisk pace, he quickly caught up to them.

"Hey, is something wrong?" Jevin asked. They both paused and turned to him, a look of worry stretched across their face.

"Yeah, some random player just popped up in the shopping district while X and Doc were arguing." Python said as they started to walk towards said place. He frowned and checked his communicator to see X telling everyone to come to the shopping district as soon as possible. A notification he hadn't seen. He should really turn the ringer on.

"Hmm, then we better hurry, huh?" He muttered, the two nodded. They picked up the pace, not a single word being said between them. Jevin had worry filling his head, who could it be? Why did they come here? The message wasn't fearful or negative in any way, but he couldn't shake the bad feeling within his gut.

It didn't take long for them to get there, he slowed down as he approached the group of hermits standing around in the middle of the district. They were all muttering to themselves, just as clueless as them to who this might be.

"Is this person not here?" Jevin asked, standing on the tips of his toes to see over the crowd. Upon a hastily built stage where no one stood.

Python shook his head, "no, I think X took them for questioning. Y'know, to see if they're dangerous," Jevin nodded. He didn't know why it was a big deal, new players come around one every few years. But he decided to just wait like everyone else, too curious to walk away.

After a few minutes X appeared through a nether portal with a man who Jevin couldn't quite see through all the hermits. Only a tuff of black hair showed through the crowd, Jevin frowned, why was everyone so tall? X stood on top of the portal and helped the person up, he felt his heart drop as he saw who it was.

"This is Ozal, he's going to be staying with us for awhile, as he is currently lost and doesn't know where his home dimension is," X explained, "please treat him well, also he needs a place to stay, any volunteers?" Python, being the nice person he was, raised his hand.

"I will, he can stay with me! I don't use my house much, so it'll be no problem," X thanked him and both of them climbed off the portal. Ozal was wearing a lab coat similar to Doc's but had brown pants and a white shirt. He has messy black hair and sharp teeth with pricing blue eyes. To say the least, Jevin recognized this dude, and knew him well. He grabbed his shaking hand and was glad to be in the back of the crowd. His heart was pounding and his hands were shaking. Terror running through his body, he should tell them that this guy is not safe, he's dangerous! He went to approach X before Ozal shot him a look. A look that said it all, don't say anything or else I will ruin you. And Jevin knows well, just how badly he can do just that. He rubbed the back of his neck and stopped.

"Sorry I gotta go, need to go mining for some stuff." Jevin muttered trying his best to hide his terror. Python turned to him and smiled.

"Alright bud! Just introduce yourself to Ozal later." Jevin nodded and quickly went back. Luckily he didn't notice, he probably wouldn't survive the questions before breaking down. And he couldn't have that, Jevin would be a goner.

There we go! Part one of Jevin's past. I really can't wait to share this story with you guys and I hope you are enjoying so far. Well, I have to go to bed so see ya in a bit. Bye!