Monster? Part-1

Ooohhh, here we go. Be prepared. Also reason for making this, people don't heal as quickly as you would think, and the littlest things can make a huge impact on them. Even if it doesn't seem like a big deal, it really is when it happens to you. So, just keep that in mind.

Warnings!!!! There will be: mentions of suicide, self harm (not too bad), self deprecation, probably some minor gore, and not just Jevin is going to be hurt. !Don't read if these things trigger you, I don't want to actually hurt you guys! Btw, these warnings are for the entire story, so not just this part, but all of them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

POV: Python

     It's never a normal day in hermitcraft anymore, well, it's never normal here. But after the whole blood moon thing, people, to say the least, have been more jumpy. Especially the ones who were injured. Python thought everything was okay now, that we had gotten over such a little problem. No, that was far from the truth. X is still wounded and flinches when he sees him or Doc. The same with False. Even other hermits who didn't really get attacked were weary of the mob hermits. Some watching us carefully and others flinching at the touch. It was, painful, to say the least. Python knew it wasn't their fault, they had every reason to be scared. The worst part was when X wasn't able to remove the blood moon, and said it would still continue. Python could see the scared looks on everyone. He hated this, he just wishes it would go back to the peaceful days. But for now, they would live in fear.

POV: Jevin (here we go-)

     Jevin.......... Couldn't think. He didn't know what to think after what happened. People were so scared, especially of him. Impulse...... Impulse is the most scared. Everytime he sees Jevin he either looks terrified or quickly walks by. He knew it was not the fault of Impulse, but of him. He couldn't control himself and hurt his friends again! He had become a monster who his only friends didn't even trust, didn't even touch him. It was clear to Jevin who he was, a monster, like always. That was something he could never change.
     He got out of his bed, grabbing the sword that lay at the bedside and storing it away. Jevin didn't know what to do. His building was finished and now he was left with boredom. He would go hang out with someone, but would they even want to? Surely they still kinda like him, surely. Jevin sighed and walked out, deciding to stop, well, being a hermit and go hang out with someone. He walked to the shop district thinking someone might be there. Their was always at least one person shopping or restocking. There he saw Tango in the distance, looking glum like usual. He is pretty bummed about Impulse, which was you're fault. He decided he would spice things up a bit and just give him a tiny scare to cheer him up. Though it could end badly. But, Tango always liked a little friendly jump. So surely this wouldn't be different.
      Jevin quickly hid behind the Itrade shop and waited. He heard his footstep approaching, til he could hear him just a few feet from his spot
     "Hey Tango!" Jevin jumped out, but, it was not Tango. Instead, a bandaged Impulse was there, who looked absolutely frightened. "I'm sorry, didn't mean to scare ya..." He didn't respond. "Ummm, Impulse?" That's when Jevin saw his entire body shaking with fear. Tears were brimming his eyes his hands held in defense. Soon he crumbled to the floor before Jevin could hear his quite mumbling.
     "Please don't hurt me..." He stepped back in shock. Horror filled his body, was this the damage he did to him? Guilt swayed over him, geez, you're such a bad friend.
     "There you are! Why'd you walk aw-" Tango called, stopped mid-sentence when he saw the scene. Jevin backed up, putting up his hands.  "Jevin, what did you do?" Tango said in a menacing voice, his eyes watering.
     "I-I didn't mean to-"
     "Mean to what Jevin?!" Tango said, his voice raising. "To cause him trauma? To scare the lights out of him? To literally burn his skin?!" By now, Tango was right in his face, yelling. He was trying not to cry, to yell sorry, to run.
     "I-" Tango quickly stopped him, anger flowing out of him.
     "I don't want to hear it, ok? I. Don't. Care. Just, why don't you," he struggled to form the words. "Why don't you just go away you filthy slime monster!" He stopped, breathing heavily, Impulse still shaking on the floor. "Come-on buddy, let's go change those bandages." Tango helped Impulse up and took him away. Jevin just stood there, in shock. His throat closing and struggled breaths as he tried not to cry. But that did not last long, as tears ran down his face. His body slightly shaking and sobbing. The word monster repeated in his head, as he walked back to his house. Deciding to never leave, to just go away from sight. After all, no body likes a monster.

     What can I say except, *cries*. But seriously, this hurt to write. I tried to make it powerful, don't know if I did a good job. But, you now know what this story is kinda about and what to expect. So, I will see ya in a bit, bye!