Separation Part-8

Before we continue a few words from yours truly,

       All the stories that I have written all connect. Which means their cannon in my universe unless I say other wise.

      Also, I never really asked if you have been enjoying the story Separation. So are you?

      Now let's continue to the sufferin- I mean, story. Yeah....

POV: Grian

     Grian couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. Like someone was behind him, through everytime he checked there was nothing. Not a single movement from the trees nor bushes, or footsteps to be heard. His eyes shifted around him nervously, have they been spotted?
     "You good Grian?" Tango's voice interrupted his thoughts as his eyes shot to him.
     "I'm fine, just feels like we're being watched." Tango frowned.
      "Yeah me too man, but I'm sure it's nothing." Grian nodded as they continued to walk silently. They no longer had anything to chat about, soon settling for comfortable silence. He admired the trees as they walked, their lush green leaves swaying from the slight breeze. The bushes with red berries and flowers speckling the ground. He had forgotten how beautiful the ground could be..... THUNK! Grian snapped his focus away from the trees to see Tango not walking besides him. Instead he laid on the floor, face down a small dart sticking from his butt. Grian would had laughed at this but it was no laughing matter. They had been found. He opened his wings defensively and searched frantically for the person. A sharp pain stabbed at his side as he looked to see a dart poking out.
     "Shit-" Grian collapsed to the ground as his body grew heavy. Through half lidded eyes he saw shoes in front of him muttering something. Before he could figure out what they were saying, the world went dark.

       The poor angel and demon had been caught, even through your doubts of being watched. Oh the irony, oh the tyranny.

     (Oh you know, just me getting randomly poetic in the middle of the story.)

POV: Python

     It had been hours since they last left camp. At this point, he was glad that he stuffed his face before leaving.
     "Uuuuugggh, this is the worst! I'm so looking forward to going back home and sleeping." Python groaned as he slung his arm around Scars shoulder. Who grinned at his complaining. Jevin had gone silent but his posture spoke volumes, he too seemed to be tired. Jevin suddenly stopped and perked up.
      "THANK GOD! Finally!" Jevin hollered as he ran towards a yellow light. Scar ran after him and he too followed. Relief washed over him to finally be done walking. A new dimension now awaited them, and probably more hardships before they arrived back in hermitcraft. The trio stepped into the portal, hoping to be back home.

BOO! Yeah I know I said I was done.... But since the Coronavirus happened and I'm stuck at home I got bored. I had a draft of the 8th part of separation so I went ahead and finished it up. This still takes place in season 6 and after I'm done with it, or if I'm ever done, I might go back to a season 7 setting. Might. Or if I even finish this story! But, I'll see ya in a bit, and stay safe, bye!