Mumbo's Discovery

Just another normal day in hermitcraft, actually, it was never normal here. It was complete chaos half the time, especially since Grain joined and started it. Practically making everyone go crazy and start chaos too. But it was fun, and he was one of them. Mumbo had grown to enjoy pranks more, after Grian came. And giving him a target to prank as well.
     Mumbo was currently building a sugarcane farm. Just because he needed a bit more sugar cane. He was placing down redstone and connecting it to the pistons.
     "BOO!" Mumbo jumped as the redstone dust flared to life making the pistons push. He whipped around to see Grian grinning, his grin fading as he looked at the pistons. "Why'd your redstone go off Mumbo?" He looked at the dust, it was not hooked up to the observers yet, so how did it? Grian laughed and said, "maybe it was your intense energy!" Mumbo was about to retort but then stopped.
     "Well, maybe..." He stared at the redstone. Grian stopped laughing,
     "Wait, you're serious?" Mumbo got up and grabbed some more redstone. He laid it out carefully and placed his hands on it. It's safe to say, nothing happened. He glared at it,
     "Come on! Light up!" Grain looked at him like he was crazy.
     "Umm, I don't think it's going to do anything-" Mumbo's hands glowed at the redstone lit up. He quickly pulled his hands away in surprise, the redstone turning off once again. "Woah!" Grian elbowed him, "you're a  living lightswitch!" Mumbo brushed the dust off his hand, confused.
     "But why?" Grian shrugged.
     "I don't know, well, that was not what I was here for."
     "Then what do you want?" He grinned and chucked an egg at his face.
     "This!" He flew into the air throwing eggs everywhere in his base.
     "Oh come on!" Mumbo yelled, waving for him to stop. Grian just laughed and continued. Mumbo is sure who he is gonna prank next, especially with this new power of his.

Just a short story, these past two stories haven't been really angsty. I was gonna make Grian's backstory angsty, but decided nahhhh, there's already enough of that. It's a bit, but not too much. But, I hope you enjoyed the short story and I will see ya in a bit, bye!