All Good Things.

"Wilder?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

"And I love you"

"Wilder?"

"Yes, June Bug?"

"I want a watermelon"

"What?" He asked his voice laced with laughter "where did that come from?"

"I don't know!" I said bursting out laughing. He chuckled, watching me with amusement.

I'd spent one week in the hospital already and I was glad to say I was getting better, I could still feel pain in my chest due to the broken ribs but I knew it would go away soon.

The doctor wouldn't let me walk a lot yet though, which was why I was sitting in a wheelchair next to Wilder- who made it a must to visit me every single day- on a balcony not far from my hospital room and feeling the autumn wind which was luckily on a low gale tonight.

"No really I've just...been craving that watermelon taste" I sighed "too bad they're not available now"

"You are something else, babe" Wilder said pressing his soft lips to the back of my hand.

"I like how you just called me babe" I said, grinning at him.

"I've called you babe before" he replied, raising an eyebrow in interest.

"I know, but this one was different, your voice went deeper like; babe" I tried to mimic his voice.

"Oh yeah, is that how I sound?" He asked tickling my neck with his fingers and making me burst into playful giggles.

"Wilder, stop!" I giggled, trying to swat his hands away.

Finally, he did and I rest my head on his shoulder, the smile never leaving my face.

"Hate to bring it up... but have you told Ezra Ezra you don't want to move yet?" Wilder asked.

"You just had to bring it up" I said, playing with my thumb ring which I'd put back on during the week. "Well...no, I haven't, I can't bring up that topic, I'm gonna break him, he'd have put so much effort into fixing the place back up for me and...I made him promise"

Wilder turned to look at me, he didn't say anything so I continued.

"You know it's inevitable" I tried to reason "even if I wasn't going back to West Shore, I'm going to Princeton University and you're all the way at UCLA"

Wilder wanted to study Psychology. I was surprised when I found out but then I realized that he was going to be great at anything he did.

Me? I had no idea what I wanted to do but Mom went to Princeton, it was my dream to go too.

"It's not wrong for me to want some extra time with my girlfriend" Wilder sighed, caressing my cheek in a way only he could.

"It's my fault" I said "I was such a b*tch when I made him promise to take me back after this semester, I was just thinking about myself. I also had no idea I'll fall in love and want to stay, not that I regret it though, I love Maloray"

"And me" Wilder added, his sapphire eyes glinting.

"And you" I repeated "but what if this long distance relationship doesn't work out? I'm worried"

I wasn't just worried, I was scared. My last relationship didn't work out because of that problem.

I was completely and utterly in love with Wilder and I knew he felt the same way about me but was that enough?