The Ice-cream Place

After that incident with Bowie, I realized I missed ice-cream. I hadn't had ice-cream for almost two days! It was driving me crazy. I didn't want to make a fool of myself so I needed to find a legit ice-cream parlor or so help me, something bad would happen.

I also decided that I needed to know my surroundings. And by surroundings, I meant Shopping Malls.

"Hey Mira," I said to her on the phone while trying out a pretty mini skirt in a good looking clothes stall.
"So how'd it go?" She asked eagerly.

"Well, the guys were very resistant at first. . . ."

"No one gives a damn about that, I need Wilder gist, tell me!" She half yelled into the phone.

"Well, he was. . . . looking. . at me?" I said, that was my best shot actually. It seemed lame and all but. . .

There was an ear piercing scream from the other end and I had to take the phone away from my ear.

"I'd take these ones" I gestured to the clothes I wanted and the attendant put them in a bag.

"I knew it!" Miranda screamed "he totes likes you! And you like him!! Anyone watching you two talk would know that there's a magnetic pull between y'all"

I handed Daddy's credit card to the cashier.
"Ha ha" I said dryly "I'm so done with boys now"

"Anyways, the chemistry is definitely there. You guys are for each other" Miranda said.
I sighed, I thought so too with Chase. Now he's probably going frisky with my ex-BFF.

I wasn't even allowed to feel bad cos as I walked out of the clothes stall, another one stood out right before my eyes

Ice you can cream.

"We found each other" I whispered.

"You and Wilder?" Miranda asked, I only hummed distractedly and said goodbye. Then rushed into the multi-coloured stall.

"I want a big vanilla ice cream sundae, now" I growled at the attendant. She shrank back like a wolf was attacking her.

Did I mention I cut the line and everyone behind me hated me right about now? That's how I roll.

I was just settling down in my seat with my sundae when a shadow loomed over me. I looked up.

Nooo, what was he doing here? This was supposed to be a me-time.

"Do you always have to scare people, June?" Wilder Kingsley said and I had to hold my tummy to prevent the butterflies from throwing a party in there.

"Kingsley, I would ask what you're doing here but it's obvious" I said, looking up at him. He had a chocolate ice-cream with him and he was. . . . whoa! As always.

"Can I sit?" He asked, gesturing to the leather seat.
Yes, sit, hold me and never let go!

"Nope" I said picking out a cherry from my ice-cream.

"Thanks" he said like I replied positively.

Christ! He smelled so much like vanilla. I could dump the ice cream and eat him instead!

He slid into the seat and flashed a smile at me.
That caught me off guard and I blushed lightly, turning away quickly.

"You know, you actually have a beautiful smile" he said lowly. I turned and instantly met his gaze. Was that a pick up line?

No, no it wasn't, I could see the sincerity in those sapphire eyes.

"I'm flattered" I said dryly.