Chapter XXVIII

Taehyung's Pov

My back arched as another wave of pleasure hit me like a truck. He's been giving me hanjobs for hours and I'm already trembling, shivering and a mess under him.

"Com'on Taehyung, just a little bit of info won't hurt you." He whispered into my ear.

"Why do y-you keep on doing this?" My voice was hoarse and I gulped down. He froze and faced me, eyes staring down at me and I lick my lips. His fingers wipe my tears away and I saw how his eyes soften for a bit.

"Because this is what I live for. This is me." Jungkook replied and I shook my head, lifting my hands to cupped his face with my palm.

"Jungkook, you're better than this. I've seen all the news about you, on how you show your kindness by donating millions in cash or kind to every single charities out there. You're rich, handsome and young-- you're perfect. You shouldn't be like this, you can do something better, better than a syndicate leader." I said as my fingers caressed his cheeks.

"Without the SK Peninsula, the famous  Jeon Jungkook won't exist. They build me, mold me into a braver person. They are my family, my pillar, my foundation." He said as he lift himself up. Once again,   his lips molded with me yet it's not harsh and forceful.

The kiss was soft, slow and it feels like we are a... couple. His hand does not grip my jaw or my hair anymore yet it was replaced by him, drawing circles on the skin of my hip. We let go of each other and his hand caressed my cheek, staring at me.

"You won't talk about your team right?" He whispered, still caressing my cheek with his delicate fingers. I nodded my head and he let out a playful smile, shooking his head.

"You're such a mess." Jungkook said and I rolled my eyes at him, pulling my boxers and pants up. I sat on the bed and stared at him who was already standing. I can't believe I kissed him back. Pabo Taehyungie aish..

"Fix yourself Officer Kim." Jungkook said as he messed up his hair.

"Are you going to let me go?" I asked and his eyes sent daggers towards me.

"What will I get from letting you go? I mean, I can keep you here and use you against the task force. That will be a good technique since you won't talk." He said and I bit my lip. This is the Mr. Jeon of SK Peninsula.

"Just let me go, Jungkook." I said and he crossed his arms to his chest.

"In one condition."

"What?"

"I will be attending an event next week, Saturday. I want you to be there with me. Be my acquaintance." Jungkook said and my mouth drop open.

"Let me guess the event is absolutely about your syndicate right?" I asked and he chuckled at me.

"Of course yes. That's why I want you there because I have a surprise for you." He said and I looked away, mind battling for a decision. Silence filled the room and my hands clench on my own. His hand appeared on my sight holding a card, I looked up to him.

"Call me when you made up your mind. I can be a patient man for you Taehyung." He said and I accepted the card and put it inside the pocket of my jeans.

"So, you will let me go?" I asked and he laughed at me, walking at the door. He looked back at me and I swear, I'm staring at world's fine beauty-- what the fuck Taehyung.

"Let's get you home, Taehyung." Jungkook said with a smile on his lips and I jumped out of the bed.

"I won't forget this day. I walked up to a warehouse, take my bestfriend away, passed out and wake up in a huge mansion, being dragged and dragged again, and..." I stop as I stared at him.

"What?" Jungkook asked and I let out a smirk.

"And I let you kissed me because you're gay for me." I said and his eyes widen for a bit yet still managed to hide it with his death glare.

"You like it, Taehyung. I know you like it too." He said yet I ignored him as we walk down the large staircase. He lead me outside their mansion and I let out a sigh, feeling like I'm already free from hell.

A car stopped in front of us and Jungkook grab my hand, intertwining it with his as I feel my face heating up. The man gave the keys to Jungkook, bowing his head and we entered the car.

He drifted off and passed by the large gate who was pulled open by the guards and I just noticed the numbers of guards and man in the black who was roaming around the place, rifles on their hands. The drive on the road was filled by pure silence and I watched the people outside roam around the busy and lively night of the city.

"Taehyung, you saw nothing. You did nothing. We did nothing. You hear nothing from me." Jungkook said, his eyes focused on the road but our hands was intertwined.

"Why? Are you afraid that I'll tell them what happened?" I said and he squeezed my hand.

"No. I'm not afraid. It's just that I told you things, I opened my heart to say why I'm in the syndicate. You've seen my other side, the fragile one and I don't want the rest of the world to witness it too." He said and I bit my lip. What's happening to me? I shall be happy because I've seen that fragile side of the leader of the SK Peninsula.

We stopped in front of the hospital and I know Jimin hyung is inside. I let out a sigh and was about to get out when his hand squeezed mine, still not letting go of it. My eyes landed on our intertwined hands before looking up to him.

"I'm challenging you Taehyung. Drag and ruin the SK Peninsula with the team, destroy my family not just because it's your duty but because you are the famous and brave Officer Kim. I will heighten my guards, expect that. It will be a pleasure to be in the battle with you." Jungkook said and I smile at him, nodding my head.

"You want me to drag the syndicate without using all the things you've said to me? Just doing the job and mainly the team?" I asked and he nodded, finally letting go of my hand just to caress my cheeks.

"Yes. I want to see how far you can do." Jungkook said and I smirk at him.

"I can just tell them that the leader of the SK Peninsula is you." I said and he lean closer, his face inches away from me.

"Oh sure, tell them that the notorious and dangerous SK Peninsula leader is the young, rich, handsome and almost perfect Jeon Jungkook of JEON Inc. who gave tons of donations and raises funds for numbers of charities. Sure Taehyung, sure." Jungkook said and I realized that he's right. He is much more powerful and  more influencial, got numbers of connections. People love and admire him for his kind actions and it will be hard to erase that on their heart and minds.

"I have no choice but to provide them a concrete evidence to show that you, Mr. Jeon is that notorious and dangerous SK Peninsula leader. I will do it, just wait. Together with the team, I will lure you out." I replied in which he let out a smirk-- he do really love to smirk.

"That's good. Challenge accepted then?" He asked and I look straight into his chocolate doe eyes.

"Challenge accepted, Mr. Jeon." I said and the next thing I knew is that his lips is already moving in sync with mine. We let go and I quickly fix myself.

"I will wait for your response." He said and I nodded before stepping out of his car. I watched his car drifted off and vanished from sight.

Touching my lips, I smile at myself. Is it wrong to kiss my enemy like that? but it felt so good. However, I must not let my emotions to take over me.

He's still the Jeon Jungkook, the leader of the most wanted SK Peninsula.

He's still a threat, a danger.