Chapter XVIII

Taehyung's Pov

My eyes flutter open and slowly I roam my orbs around, noticing that I'm in a room. I shot up straight and check my surroundings. This is not my room, nor at Jimin's or Seokjin hyung's house. This is someone's room that is definitely I don't know.

"Fuckshit. Where I am?" I muttered to myself and quickly look for my phone.

"Looking for this one petal?" A voice said and I saw Jungkook leaning on the door frame of the room, holding my phone. He's only wearing his jogging pants and a towel hang around his neck, seems like he just finished taking a shower.

"Give me back my phone. I'm going home." I said and he walk towards the bed, playing with my phone on his hand. My eyes trailed down his abs and his perfectly carved muscles, his smooth looking skin is fuckin' glowingㅡ

"Done checking me out Officer Kim?" Jungkook said with his famous smirk attached on his lips. I rolled my eyes at him as I crawl towards the edge of his bed, trying to snatch my phone from his hand yet he quickly hide it behind his back.

"Mr. Jeon. Give me back my damn phone." I said and he lean closer, smirk is still evident on his face.

"Get it." He said and my fist come in contact with his crotch earning a loud growl from him as I snatch my phone from his hands. I was about to run out from his room when a gun shot was heard making me stop from my movements and stand still.

The bullet hit the door just right beside my head and I stare at the hole it created. I tilt my head to the side just to take a glance from the monster behind me, his gun raised at my direction.

"Officer Kim, hands up. Put your phone down." He said and I shivered from the coldness of his voice. I slowly put my phone down as I raise my hands up.

"Now petal, turn around. Com'on don't be scared." Jungkook said in a low voice and I gulp down before taking a turn. Staring at his sitting form on the edge of the bed, gun still aiming at me.

"Why don't you walk here in front of me so we can talk without any violence?" Jungkook said and I make my way towards him only to receive a hard punch on my abdomen, making me to kneel in between his thighs.

"I'm loving this scene." Jungkook said as a hand grip my hair forcing to look at him. A hard slap landed on my cheek and I can feel the cut on my lower lip, creating a stinging pain on it.

"Are you going to kill me huh?!" I asked him and he put his gun on his chain while pretending to think deeply.

"Not yet Taehyung. I'm not yet done playing with your life." He said as he stare down at me.

"I'm going to tell everyone that you are the leader of SK Peninsula." I said and he just let out a smile.

"Go ahead Taehyung. I won't stop you but I can't guarantee the safety of your family, your friends, or even your own life. All is at risk and will be at risk." He said and I stare at those eyes, they're beautiful yet dangerous.

"Let me go home." I said and he put his gun down, nodding his head.

"In one condition." Jungkook said as he crawl to his bed, leaning against the headboard.

"Straddle me like a slut and kiss me." He said and my eyes widen at him.

"Are you fuckin' serious?! Are you gay?" I yelled at him yet he only laugh at my remarks.

"Follow me and you can go home. Safe and sound without any damage." He said and I stood up, slowly I make my way towards his lap. Lifting my leg, I sat on him.

"Look who's flustered. Who the fuck is gay Officer Kim?" He said and his hand make its way on my thigh, only to caress it up and down.

"Com'on Taehyung. Make it faster.." Jungkook said and I lean forward, nose almost touching. I bit my lower lip as my heart beats faster, I put my hands on his shoulder taking a grip on it as I attach my lips on his.

Slowly, he move his lips with mine and he let out a low growl. I tried my best to dominate him yet he's too strong and I got myself weak on top of him. His tongue roam around my mouth and I let out a moan, oh god, a good kisser.

His hand gripped my hair, pulling it downwards as his lips latched on my jaw earning a groan from me. His mouthful kisses went down to my neck, down to the supple flesh on my collarbone.

"J-jungkook..." I breathe and I can feel him smirking against my skin before his lips went back on me. Kissing me hardly not giving me time to breathe. After a few more minutes of attacking my lips, he let go and I end up panting for air.

"You're a good kisser Officer Kim. I would love to do it again." He said as he crossed his arms on his chest. I quickly move away from him and gulp down, breathing harshly as i stare deadly at him.

"This will be the last time you're going to sexually abuse me." I said and he shrugged his shoulders.

"As if you didn't like it. You know, you moan like a good whore. Just wow." Jungkook said as he grab a cloth from his table approaching me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him yet I only received a smirk.

"Sleep tight Taehyung. No worries, I'll send you home." Jungkook said as he covered my mouth and nose with the cloth. As the time passed by, my limbs got weak as darkness enveloped me.