Chapter XXII

Jungkook's Pov

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" I hear Namjoon hyung yelled and I let out an annoyed sigh. He came inside my office wearing a mad expression and I already know there's something wrong.

"Somebody called me using our business cards." He said and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"And he fuckin' called me Moon." He said and my eyes widen at him. Hands automatically clenched in fist.

"Somebody know me, as Moon. Whoever that fella is, he got an information of me, Namjoon as the Moon of SK Peninsula." He said as he grip his hair, a frustrated sigh escape his lips.

"If he is a part of the family, he will definitely call us using the numbers provided to them-- and not our business cards." He said and I lean back on my swivel chair.

"We need to know that guy. We can't take the risk of being expose." I said and stood up from my chair, Namjoon hyung following me from behind. We made our way to a room intended for our family, our headquarters rather and quickly sitting down.

"Give me your damn phone, Namjoon." I spat and he handed me his phone.

"I will call the rest." He muttered and I nodded my head. Namjoon went out of the room and I was left all alone, staring and fumbling the phone on my hand.

Switching on his phone, I tried to call the number yet to no avail, no one picked up the call. I gritted my teeth and let out an annoyed sigh, footsteps walk in inside the room and one by one, all seats are now occupied. Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon and the other vital person in the family are present and I let out a smile.

"Someone got the info of Namjoon in the family. Someone knew him as the Moon of the SK Peninsula." I started and tension filled the air.

"It's either that person is really sneaky or someone inside spilled the beans." I said and no one dared to meet my stares.

"Raise your hands if you know something about this matter." I speak yet I received no answers from my men.

"No one?" I asked as I fish my gun out from my back, caressing the cold metal with my fingers.

"Jungkook, chill. Why don't we analyze first before jumping into conclusion?" Hoseok said and I stared at him.

"Namjoon, can you recall those people you have met recently? Did you give them your JEON Inc. business card?" Hoseok asked and Namjoon swipe his hair backwards before speaking.

"I don't usually provide them with my JEON Inc. calling number unless it's a very serious and important matter. No, I don't remember any." He said and my eyes furrowed.

"Then how can that person know you as the Moon?" Yoongi asked and my jaw clenched, clearly annoyed of this issue.

"Maybe someone from here provided him the number and my identity." Namjoon said.

"You know what, we can just track the number right? Stupid assholes." Yoongi butted in and I rolled my eyes.

"I want to know who the fuck spilled the beans. We have our rules, Yoongi. You're very much aware of that." I said and he nodded his head.

"Hand me that phone, gonna track the caller as soon as possible." Yoongi stated as I throw him the device and quickly going out of the room.

"Once I found out that one of you is the reason behind this sudden leak, I'm going to cut your lifeline." I said as I stare at them in the eye.

"Are we clear?"

"Yes Boss."

- - - 🗡 - - -

Yoongi walk inside his office, quickly opening his computer as he write down the caller on a piece of paper. Once the computer are all set up, he tap and click onto something in which later, shows a map of the whole country.

He grabbed his own phone and started to call the number, after three more rings, the call was picked by someone who got a sweet voice. Yoongi quickly stared at the computer as the call is on going.

"Hello? Who is this?" The small voice from the line spat and Yoongi smirked at the sight. The map quickly zoomed in and Seoul was now on the location, as long as the call won't end the location will appear any second from now.

"Ahh, this is the Pizza Delivery Ma'amㅡ"

"It's Sir, you dumb fuck." The voice said and Yoongi gritted his teeth, swallowing the cuss inside his mouth. The small red dot on the screen keeps on moving and the map zoomed in on a particular street on Seoul, just near the JEON Inc.

"Sorry Sir, may I take your order?" Yoongi asked and he let out a sinister smile as the red dot completely stopped on moving, staying on the exact location of the caller.

"Woah dude, I'm not going to orderㅡ"

"Really? That's nice you fuckin' piece of shit. Thank you for the time and fuck you and you." Yoongi cussed and quickly ended the call.

He smirked seeing the location of the caller who called Namjoon awhile ago. He wrote it down on a piece of paper and take Namjoon's phone with him as he went back to the room.

"So, any progress?" Hoseok asked as he sat down on his seat.

"Just look what I've got, Mr. Jeon or should I say boss." Yoongi spat as he handed the paper to Jungkook who just let out a giggle.

"So, it's him?" The boss asked.

"Yup, definitely, him. But how the fuck can he get that kind of information?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook crossed his legs, leaning back on his chair.

"And that's what we're going to find out. Get ready, it's gonna be a lot of work. Dirty work."