Chapter XV

Taehyung's Pov

I sat back on the couch as I wait for the boss to come inside the room I'm in. Why does he want to meet me? Is it because of this gun?

"Guys, get ready. Anytime from now I'll be sending the go signal. I'm here at the room, gonna meet the boss." I said in a hush voice as i let out a nervous laugh.

"What? What does he need?" I hear Jimin said and I lean my head back, closing my eyes.

"I don't know, Jimin. Just be ready, I can handle myself." I replied and the line went off. I stayed like that for minutes, calming myself.

"Hello there, young man." A voice said and I shot up, sitting erect and staring at the long haired man in a fancy tuxedo from across the room. His lips twitch in a small smirk and I gulp down.

I stayed on my seat as he walk forward, taking the couch opposite from me. His eyes never leaving mine as he make himself comfortable, crossing his legs.

"Are you not going to talk to your leader?" He speak as he played with the rings on his fingers.

"I don't have any business with you, Sir." I said and I stood up ready to go but he blocked my way. His eyes trailed down my from my orbs down to my lips as he look back at me again. He lean forward and I stood frozen, hands turning white as my grip tighten on the suitcase.

"I want to see your face. No mask. Only your face." He whispered in my ear and I pushed him away. His eyes widen yet he quickly cover those with a death glare, killing me with those stares.

"How dare you asshole." He said in a low voice before grabbing my hair and pushing me on the coffee table, arms twisted on my back and I let out a groan.

"Can we see who the fuck are you?" He said yet before he can take off my mask, I manage to take my arms free and punch him on his mouth.

"Code green!!" I yelled through the device and in just a matter of seconds, screams and gunshots echoed from the outside. I take my mask off and pull out the gun from my coat, aiming at the guy on the couch.

"I see.." He muttered under his breathe before wiping the blood on the corner of his lips before letting out a loud laugh, throwing his head backwards. My eyes widen when i hear him laugh.

"You are the same guy who called me at night, sending threats towards me and my team." I said and he looked at me, standing up and fixing his tie. His mask is still on and I just need to take that off.

"Yes, that's me Officer Kim. I'm also the same guy who sent you gifts like a dead cat and definitely, I am the same guy who attacked you in that old park." He said as he slowly approach me until my gun is an inch away from his chest.

"Why don't you pull the trigger and shoot me? That's what you want right? You want to ruin the syndicate and the leader is already here, in front of you? Fuckin' grab the chance and shot me, right here, right now." He said but my hands did not move.

"Who are you?" I asked him and he smile at me.

"You're weak, Taehyung." He said, not answering my question.

"Who the hell are you?!" I almost yelled at him, hands shaking as I control my temper. I can't shoot him. I want him alive.

"I'm giving you a chance but I guess, you're too kind-hearted." He said before his knee came in contact with my stomach, earning a loud yelp on me.

His hands grip my hair and drag me towards the couch, throwing me on it. He straddle my waist, pinning my hands using his knees on my side. Slowly, he take off his mask and his lips twitch into a victory smile as my limbs got weak,  seeing the person behind all of this mess.

"Mr. Jeon J-jungkook..." I muttered and emotions are being mixed on my heart. I thought he's a good person, after all the kind donations? His help? It was all an act?

"Yes, It's me Officer Kim." He said as he lean forward, our nose almost touching and his delicate fingers playing with my locks. I can't seem to move as I process everything. Suddenly, his hand gripped my hair so tight that I clench my teeth and shut my eyes close.

"Listen to me little fuck." He said in a harsh voice and his grip on my hair gets even more tighter.

"Com'on, open your eyes Officer Kim. I won't stab your eyes for now." He said and I open my eyes, breathing heavily as I look at him. His cold piercing eyes staring down at me.

"What happen inside this room, stays inside this room. You want see who is the boss right? It's me. Jeon fuckin' Jungkook. So you got what you want, right? Now, I want you to listen carefully before I kill you, your dear friends and your whole stupid team as well." He said as he gritted his teeth and every word stab on my mind. His hands on my hair is still tight and I let out a low groan.

"Do you hear me Kim Taehyung?" He said as he grab my hair even more tighter, pulling it back. His face getting closer each time he speak.

"Fuckin' yeah, I do hear you." I said and he chuckled at me. My hands are still pinned down by his knees and its getting  painful.

"I want you to shut up on what you saw. There's no Jeon Jungkook inside this room. The boss is not Jungkook. I don't care what excuse you'll gonna use but I want my fuckin' name out of this. You meet, see, touch the boss but it's not Jeon Jungkook. It's someone else you know or the hell I care. Spill anything and I will kill you." He said and I lick my lips.

"I'm not afraid to die." I said and he let out a dark giggle before planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Well then, I guess your dear friends are not as brave as you. You know, Jimin and Seokjin can be a prostitute on my business or just get rid off them." He said with a playful smirk on his face.

"What about your family? Your mom, dad, and little sister? Oh, how sweet if you guys will have a reunion on a funeral right?!" He said and I try to take my hands off but he pinned it harder.

"Please don't touch them! Just please..." I almost whisper at him and my eyes glisten with tears.

"Not my friends. Not my family. They're out of this." I said and he caress my cheeks with a soft smile on his lips, fuckin' asshole.

"Well, follow my command Officer Kim and no one will be hurt." He said and I nodded my head.

"Good boy." He said and I saw him lifted a dagger.

"What are you going to do?" I asked him as he played with the knife and lick the tip of it.

"I'm gonna mark you, shall we?" He said as his dagger pressed on my chest, dragging it along my cloth.

"But i guess i have a better option." He said as he smash his lips into mine and my eyes widen. I let out a groan and struggled from his grip yet it was no use. His lips move into mine and I try to break way but he take a hold of my jaw, slipping his tongue inside my mouth.

"Stopㅡ" I manage to say yet he forcefully pushed his lips and he fuckin' moan. His head move in sync as I struggle to breathe, fuck, he won't stop abusing my lips. He suck harder and bit my lower lip, dragging his tongue along. He harshly kissed me one more time before pulling away, a smirk is painted on his lips as I breathe heavily.

"You look like a mess. I love it." He said before letting go of me, fixing his tuxedo. He started to walk away but stop when he reach the door and looked back at me.

"Remember what I said. I'm not playing around." He said before he was guided out by a number of guards, completely covering him from the gunshots outside.

I stand up but my weak knees won't let me until Jimin entered the room, blood is evident on his polo.

"Taehyung?! What happened?!!" Jimin said as he cupped my face in his hands.

"I'm fine. What happened outside after I sent the code. Where's the team?" I asked him and he smile in which I already know what it means.

Seems like it's all worth it.