Chapter VIII

Taehyung's Pov

I walk into the dressing room and put on some make up, freshening a bit. My curly locks covered half of my eyes and i chose to wear some contact lens to hide my eye color and at least, be unnoticeable since the "Kim Taehyung" is a popular name for criminals lol.

I put on a number on my left chest and walk out of the room, blending in with the other prostitutes and strippers who is walking back to the bar. The music is now changed into a seductive song and the strippers are into it, discarding every piece of their clothes every now and then.

"V, you're up." The muscled man said and I widen my eyes at him.

"What?!" I said as his large hands gripped my hands, dragging me at the backstage.

"What the fuck do you mean "what"?! You're next to perform, #12 isn't it?" He said as i look down at the number on my chest. Right, I'm #12. Fuckshit, what shall I do?

"When the performer is done, you're next. Show us what you've got, V." He said as he spank my butt once again and I gritted my teeth. Okay Taehyung, you'll gonna hit him soon. No worries.

The performer is already done, wearing nothing but his stockingsㅡ he walk up to me and give me smirk, eyeing me up and down before handing me a thin lacy mask that covers the half of my face, from my nose down to my chin. Good one, they can't see me.

As the lights goes off, I quickly went to the middle of the stage and face the pole, my back at the audience. The song started to play and I let out a deep sigh, for the mission, I need to do this.

- - - 🗡 - - -

As the seductive and erotic song filled the air, eyes are now focused on the stage in where the new performer is set to dance.

"A new one?" Jungkook asked Namjoon as they watched the guy in silk button-up shirt on the stage, swaying his hips and moving his body together with the music.

"I don't know. Well, maybe he's not familiar to me." Namjoon replied and Jungkook nodded in response.

"He looks good, look at those moves. Woah sexy.." Hoseok commented as he watched intensely.

The crowd roared when he take off his soft silk shirt, revealing a milky skin surrounded by a white harness that was attached to his collar. The guy went down on the floor, still moving with the music as he eyed everyone, eyes peeking through his bangs are like begging to be fuck and filled with emotions.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes, wanting to see that face behind the lacey mask yet to no avail, he can't figure out.

"Are you guys sure that he's new? I can't remember his face, not at all." Jungkook said as he tried to recall all the workers in the bar, sipping on his drink.

"Maybe we're not present when he have his first performance here? Jeon, just look at that. Wow, fuckable." Yoongi said as the guy finished off his dance and quickly picking up his clothes, running at the backstage.

Taehyung on the other side, let out a big sigh and lean on the wall of the room they put him in. He was be able to take pictures while dancing using the spy cam that was attached on his collar. Familiar faces are on the photos as well that will be helpful on luring out the people behind the names, "Moon", "Hope", "AD" and the "Boss". Maybe one, two or three of the familiar people inside are a member of the SK Peninsula so having those pictures is their stepping stone.

He was about to walk out when the door swung open and a man in 30's entered the room. Taehyung immediately recognized himㅡ Jaehoon Song, a famous social media influencer who got millions of followers and supporter all over the country. 'So, he is working or a member?' Taehyung thought and that is one to find out.

"Hello #12 or shall I call you V?" He said as he walk closer and Taehyung stepped back.

"Or you prefer kitten? slut? whore? hmm?" Jaehoon said and Taehyung felt the wall behind him.

"Anything you want, Sir.." Taehyung played along and he shut his eyes closed when his hands come in touch his thighs, slowly making its way to his back.

"Good boy. Now listen to me, I brought you for hundred thousands so you must pay attention to me. Obey me or else, you'll get hurt." He warned yet Taehyung maintain his calm.

Jaehoon walk away taking off his suit before laying on the couch. He tap his thighs and Taehyung walk to him, taking his shirt off leaving him with his tight shorts and the white harness on his milky skin.

Taehyung gulped down the lump on his throat as he straddle the man below him, grinding and rolling his hips.

"Sir.." Taehyung whispered on his ear and he received a hum.

"Can i ask something?" He said still working on him.

"Yes. Go on, do it faster.." Jaehoon said and Taehyung planted some soft kisses on the crook of his neck, earning a moan from the latter.

"I wonder if I can be a member of the SK Peninsula. I really want to work for them, until my last breathe and besides, I need more money." Taehyung said and Jaehoon nodded his head.

"Hmm.. that syndicate. They're pretty powerful but if that's the case, I can send some information." He said and Taehyung smirk, grinding harder on his crotch.

"Tell me please.." He plead and Jaehoon gripped his butt before placing him off from his lap.

He stood up and grab his wallet before lending Taehyung a piece of card. Taehyung bit his lower lip as take the card on his hand, reading what's written on it.

BigHEAT Bar & Restaurant
5th room, 2nd floor
#145 ***** Seoul, South Korea
Code: SKPNNSUL090197

"This is a bar & restaurant? They're part of the syndicate?" Taehyung asked the guy behind who keeps on planting kisses on his back.

"I don't know. We have different meet ups so all members doesn't have an idea. Just go on the said floor, ask them about the SK Peninsula and say the code before they shoot you. They can be aggressive when it comes to newbies. They will lead you to a person who will be taking a stand for the SK Peninsula." Jaehoon said and Taehyung absorb everything. They give different locations for each members, nice move. They won't be able to leave some traces since they meet up like some sort of friends. No one will suspect them..

"Who is the leader?" Taehyung asked him and he turned him around, faces are inches away from each other.

"Well, that's for you to know. I can't spill the beans for the safety of the family." Jaehoon firmly spat and Taehyung nodded his head.

"So you mean all those locations are different? and those building who are imvolved isn't aware that one or two of their customers are already having a conversation about the syndicate?!" Taehyung asked and Jaehoon laughed at him.

"Of course yes. SK Peninsula works clean and neat." He repeated and Taehyung sighed before pushing him off.

"I guess I'm done here." Taehyung muttered before grabbing Jaehoon's head and slamming it on the table, hard enough to make him sleep.

"Guys, I'm heading out. I got the information that we need." Taehyung said to his microphone before putting on his shirt and slipping the card on his underwear. Safety is a must.

Taehyung walked out of the room and continue on running until he bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking...." Taehyung muttered before looking up to meet the same cold piercing eyes he is familiar with.

"Mr. Jeon?"