Chapter VII

Taehyung's Pov

The night creeps in and we are on our way to the bar. My heart beating so fast and I gripped the jacket around, hugging it tighter.

"Are you okay?" Seokjin hyung asked me and I nodded my head, smiling at him. He's wearing a black see through shirt and underneath it, you can see those glittery harness around his chest and stomach. He's wearing a high-waisted short, boots and a heavy make up to finished his look. Hyung looked like a girl for real.

"I got some nice ass." Jimin commented and the team cracked up as he slap his butt. This guy must be censored sometimes hahaha. Jimin is wearing a furry paw sweater and just a piece of underwear with a "baby boy" printed on the back of it. He's also wearing a thigh high stockings and a boots, his messy hair complemented his sharp jawline and yes, I can say he's sexy.

"Well, Taehyung must be sexy too!" Bogum hyung said with a playful smile printed on his lips and I giggled at him. I'm not sexy, I looked awkward. I'm just wearing a black button-up silk shirt and a shorts. My chest and stomach was also surrounded by a white harness that was attached to the collar on my neck, I'm also wearing a fishnet stocking and a boots to finish the outfit. Damn, lets finish this already.

A few more minutes has passed and our van come into stop and I roam my eyes outside. From a distance, i can see the neon lights of the bar and people in fancy suits and revealing outfits goes in and out of the place.

"Don't tell me this is a fckin' gay strip bar?" Jackson said in disbelief and I shut my eyes closed, we need to make this possible and perfect.

"Okay guys, listen here.." I speak and they all gathered around me, lending me their ears.

"The guards are located at the front. We will enter like a customer, hands in each other, like a couple. I will go with Bogum hyung, Jimin will be with Taemin and Jeonghan and Seokjin hyung will be with Jackson." I started and they nodded in response.

"When we're already on the inside, keep in touch with your partner and inform everyone using the microphone attached on you if you're going to do something. Keep calm, blend in with people, and don't be suspicious." I continue as i look at them in the eye.

"I will be looking for Xander at the backstage and will do what's on our plan. Seokjin and Jackson will have my back if anything went wrong. The rest will look for any familiar faces, most of the customer who went here is working and a member of the SK Peninsula." I said as they started to get ready.

"I will take some pictures using my little friend in here." Jeonghan stated as he lifted his necklace, a small camera lens was attached on the pendant and I nodded at him. Big help.

"Lastly, we go in as seven. We will leave the place as seven. Alive. Be safe everyone." I said as I put on my pocket knife in between my legs.

"Agents, be safe. Inform me if you're out of the bar. I will be here watching from the outside. Keep in touch." Sir George said and we finally stepped out of the van.

Jimin, Taemin and Jeonghan went first and they passed by the guards followed by Seokjin hyung and Jackson who are so clingy to each other. I let out a sigh as Bogum hyung placed his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to his side.

"Don't worry Taehyung. We're a good actors." He said and I giggled at him. The guards give us a hard stare before opening the doors and letting us in.

From the outside, it looks like a small clubhouse but when we finally passed by the door. A narrow hallway appeared on our sight, only two or three people could fit in and I gulped down. I looked at Bogum hyung and motioned me to go and start our walk.