Wolves And A Lamb [Dirk~Dave]

This chapter may contain smut.

The two blonde brothers were the wolves that made sure their little lamb wasn't harmed. Mostly in school.
Dirk and Dave knew why they did it for me; the reason being the hungry looks of guys, who just wanted to touch my smooth skin and keep me for only themselves. They wanted to touch me like the Striders did, but little did they know it was impossible to make it real.

It was one of those days again, me recieving hungry looks and smug smirks, and the brothers making sure I still belonged to them.
Shivers covered my skin as the cold air hit my neck full of fresh hickeys. I looked up to Dirk as he wiped off the saliva from his lips and covered my mouth with his lips. Meanwhile, the male I was sitting on, took advantage of my slight unconsciousness and squeezed my breasts making me moan, the lips on my mouth not letting out any sound.
The only luck was that we were in the janitor's closet and no one could see or hear us.
I felt Dave's member poke my southern area what made me more wet than I already was, if that was even possible. The things these boys did to me made me feel so empty down there, that I would do anything just to be filled. As Dirk was preoccupied with my lips, sometimes switching to my neck, one of Dave's hands slipped down my body and he pressed a finger on my clit, the sudden pressure making me shake with pleasure. I whined slightly when Dave's hands disappeared from my body, along with Dirk's soft lips.

"I hope you still remember who you belong to." Dirk started.

"So we don't have to remind you about it the harder way." Dave finished.

"I belong to the two of you." I breathed out, still quite disappointed about how the events resulted.
Dirk grabbed my chin and made me look up at him again as Dave nibbled on my neck.

"I want to hear it better." he insisted.

"Who do you belong to?" Dave bit my neck and sucked on it causing a moan escape from my mouth.

"I belong to the Striders and the Striders only." I answered. Judging by Dirk letting go of my face and Dave helping me stand up, they were satisfied by my answer.
We left the closet when we were sure no one was around so we wouldn't get any weird looks. The rest of the day was pure hell, not because of my panties that were so wet that even my jeans were drenched, but because of the growing feeling of blank in my womanhood. I would lie if I'd I wasn't turned on by their everlasting dominance and what happened today didn't help a little bit. So when the school ended, I was more than excited to invite them over, knowing that my parents were in work till 8PM.

•••

When I woke up the next day, I found myself sandwiched between Dave and Dirk and we were stark naked. I enjoyed the warmth they gave off and how cuddly it was being between the two of them. I snuggled closer to Dave's chest while Dirk's arms tightened around my waist. Their scent was overwhelming and the morning erection they both had kinda turned me on, once again.
I wanted these boys only for myself, their hands, their lips only belonging on my body.
I love being marked by Dirk and Dave and I love belonging to them.