Soccer [Bro] P.2 ~Lemon

•Requested by:

rap-hottie
SkytheKiller
razzyberry
frost3mishima

This chapter may contain some sexual aspects. If you're sensitive to this content, skip this chapter or read it with caution.

His lips found their way onto mine. I closed my eyes shut and tried to calm down my quick breath. His lips started to move against mine. Our lips moved in sync as his hands roamed around my body. I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I couldn't get enough of his presence and his touches. I gasped as I felt him squeeze my breasts. He took the opportunity and slid his tongue inside my mouth. The wet muscle searched every inch of my mouth until he found my tongue. Meanwhile our tongues fought, he was able to unclip my bra and take it off... We pulled away just to get some air as I opened my eyes. The smirk on his face told me, that he just got what he wanted. He got me, because he knew that I won't deny his future actions after this. He grabbed some of my hair and pulled me back to his face, our noses almost touching.

"Your blushing face makes me want to push you against the bench and fuck you so hard, that you won't be able to walk." after that he bit my lower lip and pulled at it, "Babygirl," he added.

I could tell I was dripping wet and it was sensible even through my jeans. I wanted him. I needed him inside of me, as deep as possible.

"Tell Daddy what do you want him to do to you..." he said in a seductive tone. I breathed out heavily.

"I need you Daddy," he pulled my hair as I finished the sentence, making me moan a bit.

"That doesn't explain what exactly you want from Daddy." he slid his fingers into my pants and traced them along the wet cloth. Goosebumps appeared on my skin as I noticed this.

"Tell me what you want Babygirl..." he kissed my neck as he bit down onto my skin making me shiver and push my pelvis against his. I felt his hard member brush against my clit. I moaned as he started grinding with the bulge in his pants against my lower region. A whine-alike sound came out from between my slightly parted lips.

"Daddy~" I moaned as he bit me harder.

"Fuck me Daddy...~" as soon as this sentence left my mouth he wasted no seconds and pushed me down onto one of the benches. He unzipped my pants and pushed his fingers into my panties moving them furiously. My eyes were half-lidded and I was trying to catch my breath.

"Y-yes~ More~" I said between my moans. My hands traveled to his belt as my shaky hands tried to unclip in and unzip his pants. He chuckled darkly.

"Anxious, aren't we?" he removed his fingers and pulled down my pants along with my panties. He tucked up my shirt above my breasts. He leaned down and started sucking and bitting my nipples. My breath got hitched in my throat. He pulled away and left a trail of kisses down my tummy. He gave me one last look from above his shades before his tongue brushed against my clit. I breathed in shakily and closed my eyes at the good feeling. I clenched my fists as I felt this slight tickle in my tummy. I took a sharp breath and stretched (?) my toes.

"Ah~ I'm gonna-" right before I could come, he pulled away. I gave him a pout what made him smirk.

"Oh no, you're not cumming until I say so~" he ran his fingers across my womanhood and his other hand stroke my side. I shivered as he leaned closer to my face.

"Now, you're gonna stay quiet, we don't want anyone other join us, do we?" I shook my head no and bit my finger.

"Good girl~" he caressed my cheek and took down his pants, along with his boxers. I felt his member poke at my entrance. He pushed his fingers into my mouth.

"Suck." he demanded. Although being flustered by this action of his, I started sucking at his fingers. I felt his member being slammed into me, making me bite his fingers and let out a loud moan. I dug my nails into his wrist as he started moving. It didn't hurt as I expected, I barely even felt any pain. Maybe just a little bit of it.

"Moan for Daddy~" I moaned as he slammed himself back into with a big strength. I closed my eye and made a whining sound. The pressure that was building up inside of me was annoying and it was uncomfortably good.

"M-more~!" I groaned out and leaned my head backwards. I was going insane because of this good feeling. I moved my pelvis against his what looked like has taken him aback. He slammed back inside hitting my g-spot.

"Yes~!! Right there!" he kept hitting that spot making a knot form in my tummy once again. My walls squeezed around his member making him groan.

"Cum for Daddy."

"Daddy I'm about to-" I said between my moans. I came all over his manhood and soon after me he released his seed into me.

"You've been a good girl." he said trying to catch his breath. I gave him a tired smile as he pulled out of me, our mixed juices dripping out of me. He put his pants back on and handed me my panties and I took them putting them on right away.

"This is gonna stay just between the two of us." he patted my head and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I nodded giving him an 'Okay'.

Ever since that, we have this fun almost everyday. Being fucked at a wooden bench wasn't a dream, but he fixed it by making it a better experience. Bro is the best sex teacher I could have gotten.