Polka-Dot Carousel [Human!Gamzee]

I was hanging out at the carnival with my two best friends, (Y/BFF) and Karkat. We were sitting on a bench near the Rollercoaster, me eating a cotton candy with Karkat.

"It's getting pretty boring here. Can't we just go fucking home?" Karkat grumbled ripping another piece of the huge, pink, fluffy candy.

"Why? We just got here!" (Y/BFF) growled at him and pouted.

"Whatever," he grumbled and we all went silent.

"Hey, isn't that Kurloz?" I said pointing to the tall guy in a skeleton shirt, black skinny jeans and with a messy hair.

"KURLOOOOOOZ!!!" (Y/BFF) screamed jumping up and running to him. They were dating and I was happy for them. They fit each other. But there next to Kurloz was a boy. I didn't know him, who was it?

"And that is Gamzee," Karkat said, chewing at the candy.

"He looks kinda... cool..." I smiled.

"Don't you say you just fell in love with him." he smirked.

"I didn't say that," I smiled ripping another piece of the cotton candy. Gamzee sat down next to me.

"How's my bro doin'?" he smiled. I had to admit he was pretty cute.

"I don't care to be honest." he grumbled looking away from us.

"And who's this motherfucking miracle?" he looked at me. I smiled.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you Gamzee." I smirked and offered him the cotton candy. He thanked and took a piece. I found myself studying his face. He was wearing a clown make-up, his lip and eyebrow were pierced and he had beautiful purple eyes.

"I think you got lost in my eyes don't you sis?" his voice interupted the flow of my thoughts. I felt my cheeks burn and I looked away. He giggled.

"Yoy guys coming or anything?" (Y/BFF) called to us.

"Keep it," I handed Gamzee the cotton candy and as he took it I ran to (Y/BFF) and Kurloz.

"Keep it," Gamzee handed Karkat the cotton candy and came to us.

"Why me," Karkat grumbled and ripping another piece and standing up and following us. I was talking to Gamzee about random things. We had lots of things in common, which was weird... But great! At least we understood each other.

"Hey sis wanna come for a ride?" he pointed to the roller coaster. My eyes grew wide, not by fear, but excitement.

"YEAH!" I yelled and by grabbing his wrist I started pulling him to the roller coaster.

"Oh man, I love roller coasters," I giggled but he stood quiet. I looked at him and noticed his glare. It wasn't the wide-eyes glare... He looked dreamy.

"Uhm, hey you okay?" I waved my hand in front of his face making him snap back into reality.

"U-uh, what, yeah... Yeah I'm fine." he chuckled scratching the back of his neck. I giggled at his confusion.

"What were you thinking about?"

"I... I would rather keep it for myself," he said with a uneasy smile. I must have been something weird, so I just shrugged it off.

•••

"OH THIS WAS CRAZY!" I yelled smiling widely and looking up at Gamzee. Our hair had a really high volume, which made both of us look like we were insane. He chuckled at my hyperactive self and led me somewhere.

"Sure it was sis!" thank God he was tall, at least we could pass trough the crowd of people easily. Just as some amount of time passed by, I realized just now, that he was holding my hand. I felt like electricity crosser my whole body which made my stomach to tickle, my heart to pump faster and my cheeks to burn. What is this? This is weird, I don't lile this feeling.

"Hey, c-can we have cotton candy?" I asked and mentally ripped off my head for stuttering. He looked at my anf shrugged.

"Yeah, sure," he smiled, " stay here, I'll get it." he said and started to walk away.

"Wait, Gamzee-!" I said loudly making him look back at me. Firstly I wanted to ask him what was that feeling, but I percieved that it would be weird.

"Can I take a look at your phone?" So I said the first thing that came into my mind.

"Why?"

"Uh... You know... Curious about... Music and stuff." I was confused about myself...

"Uh... Okay...?" he handed me his phone and went for the cotton candy. I sighed and unlocked his phone. Huh... It didn't ask for a password, weird. I saw that he had a messaging application, wierdly similiar to pesterchum. I opened it. Of course, that one was locked! I giggled for myself and started rummaging around his music library. He had a ton of ICP music in his library, which was a bonus for him, because I LOVED Insane Clown Posse. I smiled for myself, I just found something more we have in common; music.

"So what did you found?" Gamzee came back with a huge pile of cotton candy.

"Nothing much," I grinned and handed him his phone, "also, you have a great taste of music." I winked at him laughing a bit.

"So I think I just found another Juggler didn't I?" a sly smirk appeared on his face and he wiggled his eyebrows.

"You just fucking did," I nodded my head with my eyes closed. I heard him chuckle.

"Let's go sit somewhere," he said smiling. I followed him.

"Soon, we'll have a sugar rush, we won't need to sit anywhere!" I giggled as he and sat down next to him on the bench.

"So," he interupted the flow of silence between us, "what do you like to do the most?" I bit of a big part of the cotton candy making him chuckle.

"Oh... Just simppe things, I like to prank people though, it's kinda fun. Oh! And I adore books, I'm pretty good at drawing. Not like I'd able to draw a portait or something, that's yoo hard for me, I love to draw landscapes, sometimes I paint them, they are easy, just a sunset, some trees. Even though that sounds stiff, it's not. It's more of a 'Lazy Hobby'. You can just lie in you bed all day and do nothing just th-" I kept and kept talking until something made me stop. I was in a pure shock so it took me a while to realized. His lips were touching mine in a really soft way. After a while he pulled away with a smile on his face.

"You are talking too much, and you had left some cotton on your lips." I felt my cheeks get warm.

"U-uh... Thank you?" I giggled looking into his bright purple orbs.

"No problem sis," he winked. Something told me, that the relation I will have with him will be as crazy, as the roller coaster...