Meows & Purrs [Dirk]

I was laying in the bed, next to a guy that was snoring so loud that I went deaf. He was drooling like a baby, his legs were spread all over the fucking bed, me only having some tiny inches to sleep at. And that bed was the size of a marital. I wanted to wake him up, I was bored, I was hungry. I sighed and sat up.

"Dirk?" nothing. I sat down on his tummy.

"Dirk wake uuup." I made a 'mreowh' sound bringing him to this day. He reached out to scratch my ear making me purr.

"What's wrong kitten?" he said with a tired raspy voice.

"I'm hungry..."

"Can't you go and make yourself something to eat?"

"I don't want to, I want you to make your legendary pancakes for me."

"Kitten, I'm tired..." he groaned and turned to his side bringing me with him. I found myself surrounded by Dirk's arms.

"Dirk, let me goooo!" I cried out and after some time I got out of his grip. That jerk fell asleep!

"Fine! You wanted it this way! I'm gonna have a seagull for breakfast." I turned around opening the door to this room.

"NOT THE SEAGULLS!" he yelled and jumped at me.

"OMG! This is death... Mom is that you?" Dirk got up from me and picked me up like his bride.

"Oh naaaaw... You woke me up now, are you happy?" he said walking to the kitchen where he put me down on the counter.

"Hell yes!"

"Gosh I hate you," he giggled.

"I love you too," I kissed his nose, "now make me some breakfast!"

"Don't you think you're a bit bossy today?" he smiled.

"Look, you pissed me off by leaving me only a place to sleep at that was as small as a hamster. And you were snoring like an old man, I know I told you I love your snoring but making sounds like 'CHRRRRRRM PFFT' is really annoying." I put my hand on his shoulder and as I was copying his snoring I made a weird face that made him laugh.

"What have I done that I got you?"

"You were kawaii on the streets and sugoi in the sheets. Also, you were a jerk. I love jerks, I love you." I closed my eyes and with a smile plastered on my face I really slowly put my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too sweet cheeks," he kissed my ear, "so you want my pancakes?"

"Of course I do!" I said happily and he smiled a bright smile.

"Do you want to help me?" he smirked and handed me a bowl.

"Can I?"

"You can," he nodded. I grinned jumping off the counter and started gathering all the things we needed.

•••

I was hanging at Dirk's back watching him flip the pancake.

"Good job tomcat! This one didn't end up on the ceiling..." I looked at the ceiling. Suddenly, a Megurine Luka- Circus Monster echoed trough the kitchen. It was my phone ringtone.

"Awwwh," I pouted and grabbed it picking it up.

"Sup Dave..."

"Yo (Y/N). Whatcha doin?"

"Your brother," I grinned but it looked like Dave took it seriously. I jumped off of Dirk's back and back onto the kitchen counter.

"Wait what?"

"You needed something?" I asked him as I mouthed for Dirk to moan. He rolled his eyes.

"Ahhh~ (Y/N)~!" he moaned, loud enough for Dave to hear it.

"Holy shit I did NOT need to hear that... Call me back when you guys had enough fun." and he hung up. I started laughing.

"Oh daamn, I adore your brother..." I swiped off the fake tear from under my eye.

"And I adore you," Dirk came closer, like really close, to me, making me hit my head in the cupboard.

"Ouw~ And I adore you,"

"So that means-...."

"We adore each other~" I hugged him.

"Exactly." he hugged back my tiny self. I nuzzled into his chest and purred. I pulled him closer what made him hit the counter.

"Ow my dick," he said simply. I smiled and pulled away.

"I can make it up to you," I smiled up at him and he smirked, "by eating your pancakes~" I laughed. He pouted and lowered his head.

"Aww, my little one is sad," I pulled back my ears and made some sad 'Mew's' nuzzling him. He smirked.

"You are my little one~" I blushed and smiled sweetly nuzzling our noses. He slowly pressed his lips on mine and I felt his hands creeping around my naked thighs. I kissed him back, putting my hands around his neck and with that I brought him closer. I started to play with his hair what made him smile into the kiss.

"I don't want to disturb this moment, but Dirk, the pancakes." I giggled at the end. He groaned quietly, almost unhearably, but I sure heard it. He took the pan and put it away.

"Breakfast can wait~" he purred and kissed me once again, but this time it was deeper. I hummed into it as I felt his tongue brush across my lower lip. I pulled away slightly, but as I did that, he went lower with the kisses. I felt soft bites around my neck. I purred loudly as he found my sweet spot attacking it with hickeys.

"Mew~ Dirk~?"

"Mhmm~?"

"I love you~" I moaned slightly as he bit my neck.

"I'm not gonna say it," he pulled away and picked me up by my thighs, "I'm gonna show it." he smirked as I snaked my legs around his waist. He begun walking to the living room where he put me on the couch and climbed above me. He spread my legs apart and licked his lips making me blush into a deep red color. He lifted up my shirt and kissed my tummy. Loud purrs started to come out of my troat as he was going higher with the kisses. His head was under my shirt and soon were his hands. He took off my shirt and licked his lips. I didn't want to fall behind, so I tugged at his shirt biting my lip. He smirked taking it off and threw it away like he did with mine. I grabbed his shoulders and brought him back to my face kissing him roughly. I felt his fingers roam around the hem of my panties. I purred biting his lip. He pulled away a bit and his breath brushed against the skin around my neck.

"I love my neko-chan~" he breathed out and kissed my neck softly...