Dyed Hair [Gamzee]

This chapter may contain swearing.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror happily. Today, I decided to change something on myself, so I dyed my hair to (add color). I fuckin' love that color and when I saw it on a box of hair diy, I've had to take it. I'm curious what Gamzee will think about this. I hope he will like it. I heard the front door fly open then slam. 

"I'm Mothefuckin' home baby!" and here he comes now.

"Hey darling!" I screamed and went down the stairs.

"Where were you?" I asked him and hugged him from behind.

"Oh you know, just motherfuckin' chillin' out with Karbro and Tavbro." 

"So how was your day?" I asked trying to sound not excited about my hair. I haven't seen Gamzee all day. He was all day away and he finaly came home at 6 pm. Sometimes he's wierd, but I still love him. 

"Boooring." he whimpered and turned around to face me. He was a lot taller than me. My height was probably the middle of his chest. Yea, I know, I'm small, but he doesn't care. He loves it and he always says it's cute. So I don't mind of my height. Besides, he's the tallest of beta trolls. So yeah...

"What the fuck happened to your hair?" he pointed to my hair. I smiled. 

"What do you think about it?" 

"It's a motherfucking miracle." he said seriously but I laughed. He leaned closer and sniffed my hair. 

"Mmmh~ It smells fuckin' good. What is it?" he took a strand of my hair and sniffed it. He leaned back to my head and inhaled deeply.

"It's a hair diy and stop sniffing my hair!" I laughed. 

"But it smell so good!" he growled and rested his face on my head. 

"You motherfuckin' smell so good." he said lovingly. I put my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I felt his arms snake around my waist. 

"I missed you." I whimpered. 

"I missed you too." he said and planted a kiss on my head. 

"What we will do for the rest of the day?" he asked after a while of hugging and sniffing my hair. I shruged. 

"I don't know. Let's cuddle and watch American Horror Story." he nodded and pulled away looking down at me.

"I will, if you bring me some motherfuckin' Faygo." he blinked and I rolled my eyes going to the kitchen. I grabbed Redpop, his favourite, and headed back. I saw him lying on the fluffy carpet in the living room. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked him and chuckled. I whoped myself on the couch and turned the TV on. 

"I'm too motherfuckin' lazy." 

"So you don't want this Faygo?" I said teasingly and smirked. He quickly turned his head in my way and stood up. He lazily came to me and fell on the couch next to me grabbing the Faygo from my hands. I was too busy to switch trough channels that I don't realized that Gamzee's head was resting in my lap. I looked down at him and smiled. 

"Now I'm the one that looks down." I said and he chuckled.

"You look motherfuckin' different with that hair, but I still motherfuckin' love you, bitch-tits." he said after a while of silence. 

"Bitch-tits? Really?" I laughed, but he just nodded seriously. I ruffled his hair and played with them.

"I fuckin' love you." I smiled and leaned in and kissed him on his cheek.

"I love you too." He said and kissed me. And that was the begin of a very, very long night.