How To Get An Ex Back [Cronus]

Another morning in this place called school. Every morning I wake up happily and excited. I love school and I love studying. Now I'm in school, walking down the hall to my locker to pick up my books to my second period. As soon as I closed my locker, I was squeezed to it with my back.

"Hey there Doll." I rolled my eyes. Not him again.

"What do you want?" I said harshly and pushed him away. I started to walk away from him quickly, but he was right behind me.

"Oh come on baby, I love you! I want you back!" if you knew how much I still love you...Yes.. I still love him, but I don't believe any of his words now.

"No Cronus, I ended up with you. I said it's over," I looked at him, "And by the way, I'm dating your brother, if you forgot."

"But I love and LOVED you! We're just friends with Porrim, she don't love me and I don't love her. Somebody must have pranked you or shit... And Eridan is just pile of rotten fish, he just wants Feferi's attention." 

"Eridan loves me and that's it. And maybe he's changed his mind! Maybe he found out that he truly loves me. Now stop following me, I have to go..." I said and literally run away. I was thinking about what Cronus said to me, 'He just wants Feferi's attention'. I didn't believed him at first but when I saw something interresting I started to regret that. I saw Eridan and Feferi kissing, Feferi stucked to the wall by Eridan that was roughly kissing her. Tears filled my eyes but I didn't wanted to cry if front of the other students so I ran away. I can't leave school, I have to stay here. I tried to hold the tears back but one slipped down my cheek. I started to walk slower and hung my head down. Cronus was right. Eridan didn't love me, he just wanted Feferi's attention. Fuck school, I said to myself when I had to held back a sob. I run out of school to the school's park that was behind the huge building. I sat under one of the tall trees and hugged my legs crying.

"What's wrong doll?" I heard a voice. I looked up and saw Rufioh, one of my best friends.

"I saw Eridan kissing Fef," I mumbled.

"Oh I'm so sorry," he kneeled down in front of me, "want me to hug you?" he asked with a slight smile on his face. I nodded and he hugged me, stroking my back.

"You know Eridan is a huge asshole,"

"Right now, I do, and now for sure." I mumbled angrily. He giggled.

"(Y/N) what happened?!" I heard Cronus yell. I pulled away from Rufioh and wiped off the leftover tears.

"Eridan was kissing Feferi, and I saw them, and I think I'm gonna vomit of that sight." I said disgusted, but on the inside I was broken. Totally. I didn't even know what I would do without Eridan. My mind told me to go back to Cronus, but I'm scared of another heartbreak. Maybe I'm wrong and Cronus never cheated on me with Porrim and he truly loves me. His brother is a dick, I don't even know why I was dating HIM. Rufioh sat down next to me so did Cronus.

"I don't like love guys..."

"Yeah, it's kinda bitchy." Cronus giggled scratching the back of his neck.

"I think I have to go now," Rufioh interrupted and pointed to Horuss and Damara nearby waving at us. I waved back.

"See you later!" he smiled patting my head and afterwards he stood up and walked away.