Ugly Sweater [Kankri]

The uncomfortable feeling he felt could be that his lost lover was not returning
Not that he was worried or scared, he just knew that something really bad was coming along with you. And did he know he was right.

To explain the situation, you were out Christmas shopping with Porrim and Latula. After noticing the cutest Christmas sweater, you had to take it for Kankri. It was red and had small white finch-like birds with teeny-tiny Christmas hats. The plus was, that their texture was furry so it felt as if you were touching the real birds.
You were head-over-heels for this sweater, so Porrim and Latula didn't know how to calm you down.
Eventually you broke down crying about how cute the sweater was.

On your way home, you kept thinking about the possible outcomes of when you hand your boyfriend the sweater. Even though you knew he didn't like them, you kind of had a little hope sparkling. As you entered the house and took off your armor for cold days, you stood at the entrance to the living room, and noticed a very nervous troll.

"H-hey, I'm back!" you greeted him, only recieving a death glare from him. He stood up, walked to you and sighed.

"Wh-"

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!" he grabbed your shoulders and shook them intensly.

"I was shopping Kankri! Girls go shopping for a long time!" you whined while being shook.

"You could have picked up your phone at least." he let go of you and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You've called me?" you asked completely perplexed.

"I did, like, I don't even know how much. A lot really."

"Well, yeah...? I didn't hear it~..." a nervous giggle escaped your lips as you took a step further from him.

"Well, whatever. I guess it's not the time to regret something unchangeable now."

"U-uh..."

"Okay? Now, come! I'll show you what I got for Christmas for everybody!" grabbing his sleeve, you literally dragged him to the living room's floor, spilling out everything from the bags. Except for the one dedicated to him, with the sweater and some other stuff you planned to give him for Christmas.
Kankri helped you wrap up the presents and even hid them, so the others won't find them if they would come over.
He kept wondering about what present do you have for him. Did you know what does he like? Or what did he wish to have? He realized that problably not, but you still knew him long enough to know what made him smile.
You made up the poorest excuse that ever crossed your mind and went to wrap up the present for him.
As you entered your bedroom, you thought if you give him the sweater now or just tomorrow for Christmas Day.
Well, everyone is having Christmas sweaters on Christmas Day, you should match up Kankri with that!
You decided to give it to him rightaway.
After wrapping up the present, you walked back to the living room, hiding the neatly wrapped present to the others.
Kankri noticed the sweater you were holding, maybe it was yours and you just wanted to show it off.

"Put this on!" you demanded as you shoved the sweater into his face.

"Why would I? Christmas sweaters are ugly!"

"Not this one, put it on I said!"

"Okay fine!" with a long sigh, he took off his red turtle neck and put on the one you got for him. He looked over it and blushed slightly then looked back at you.

"T-this-"

"You're so cute Kankri!" you giggled happily and hugged him tightly.

"U-uh (Y/N)-"

"I hope you like it." you smiled at him as your brushed off some cruds off the sweater. You noticed his red blush and kissed him on the cheek.

"(Y/N) you're triggering me slightly." he exhaled.

"I'm so sorry Kan, I couldn't help myself." you hugged him again snuggling into his chest.

"I love you Kankri."

"I l-love you too."

Eventually Christmas Day came, and Kankri has recieved a bell.
Everyday so far he run around the city with you, ringing the bell aggresively around people that triggered him yelling 'Trigger Warning'.
You could have gotten him something better, now he's louder than his younger brother.

Good job (Y/N).