Weekend Naps [Dave]

I sighed.

"It's finally friday..." Dave said and I nodded pushing the buttons at the console.

"Glad, bro's out and we can chill here." I giggled.

"Don't say things like that at my bro!" he whined making me giggle again.

"Dave, you know I like your bro, he's cool." I smiled.

"I know..." and after that, there was just silence, only the console's buttons being heard. Suddenly the door opened.

"Hey little guys!" bro cheered.

"Sup bro!" we both with Dave  said at once.

"Hope you're staying the night (Y/N)." I felt that he smirked.

"Hey! Why would I?" I smiled.

"Because I want you to~" he purred into my ear making me smirk.

"Bro, no... Just no..." Dave said putting the console away. Bro smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Oh naaaw! Not my hair!" I whined, "my anime hair..." I pouted and put on the hood of my jumper. My cat ears still were still sorta sticking out.

"Fuck my ears," I sweared.

"Language (Y/N), and if you guys want, there's pizza on the counter. I'm going to my place." he said and walked away. I looked at Dave and he looked back at me.

"Netflix and chill yo?"

"Yooooooo!" he jumped over the couch and took the pizza. I took the Play Station console and turned on Netflix putting on some horror.

"Why do you always choose horrors?" he asked sitting back, with the pizza box at his thighs.

"Because I can. And yeah where's Dirk?" I brought out his brother.

"At some cosplay anime con thingy, I don't know." he shrugged and took a bite of his pizza.

"First I thought he's out with Jake." I grabbed a triangle of pizza and also took a bite.

"They broke up," he said simply.

"THEY DID WHAT?!" I started to freak out. No... Not my ship... My precious and most favourite ship... Gosh I hate Nepeta for bringing me into shipping. Dave just nodded.

"My soul's gone now..." I said monotonely but Dave giggled.

"Whatcha laughing about?!" I looked at him with my eyes squinted.

"Even Dirk is taking it better than you right now." he smirked and ate another whole pizza triangle. It was the third one.

"Hey stop eating it that fast, I'm having the first one only!"

"Then stop whining and eat. And I'm hungry so you better hurry up." I grabbed two more triangles and put them together, like you do with the bread while making a sandwich. I bit off a really big piece.

"Are you happy now?" I asked with full mouth.

"I really did understand you so much."  he said smiling. In public he keeps the poker face on, and he's emotionless... But when you got to know him better and you and him have a really close friendship... He will show you emotions and always flashes smiles. Most of his friends said, that when are they with him all alone, he won't smile. They said I was lucky. I smiled too. They were right, I was really lucky to have this asshole as my friend.

•••The Next Day

•Dave's P.O.V.•

I was studying her features. Her long thick lashes being so long that they slightly touched her rosy cheeks. Her (H/C) (H/L) was all messed up but still looked soft. A slight smile was on her lips that I wanted to kiss so much. Her cat fangs were slightly sticking out, that made her smile way cuter. I knew she was a mutant, but I didn't care. I liked her the way she was. I felt a smile creep up on my face once again. Last time I was smiling a lot. Bro noticed it too saying that I must have fallen in love with this girl. But... I don't know... I really do like her, more than a friend, but I don't think she would return my feelings. I found myself touching her cheek with my hand. I was aware that this will totally wake her up being the slight-sleeper she was. I stroked her cheek with my thumb earning a purring sound from the bottom of her throat. I grinned. Suddenly I was greeted by deep (F/C) coloured orbs what a black diamond shaped pupil was surrounded by.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

As soon as I realized I was laying in his bed, and I didn't felt my jeans on I started to freak out.

"Dave... Why am I in your bed? What happened? Did you took of my clothes and .... Why am I wearing you shirt? Dav-"

"Hej calm down, you're still a virgin." he chuckled and I sighed out with relief, "you fell asleep on the couch and I didn't want to leave you there."

"So you changed me?" I tilted my ears.

"Don't worry, my hands did not travel anywhere."

"Good boy," I pet his head. His smile got wider.

"Dave?"

"Yeah?"

"You're cute," I smiled. A really deep blush appeared at his cheeks. It was the first time  I saw him blush. And it made him cuter. He made a whining sound and hid his face with his hands.

"Aww... You're the cutest thing like this." I smiled and sat up outstretching myself.

"(Y-Y/N)?"

"Yes?" he put his hands away, sat up and breathed in heavily, then sighed.

"I think I love you." he looked at me. I was looking back at him, only seeing my blushing and shocked reflexion in his shades. My emotions went flying all around the room, my mind trying to figure out what to do or if I do love him back. Lots of thoughts flew trough my head and like 'Pchoooooo' and they were gone.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same," he made a convincing smile. I suddenly lost all control of my body, every question just magically disappeared my heart only wanting one thing- him. I cupped his face bringing my face close to his.

"(Y/N)?" and then I said the words, that I never thought I would ever say to my best friend:

"I love you," I said smiling. I heard his heart pound hardly against his chest and then I felt his lips on mine. My eyes widen when he pushed me underneath him, and I pushed him away.

"Dave no, morning breath mixed with pizza." I tilted my ears.

"Fuck the morning breath," he said kissing me again. But this time I gave up and melted into a 'Morning Breath Pizza Tasting' kiss.