A "Friendly" Sleepover [John]

"Bye mom I'm going to John's!" I didn't even wait for her response and shut the door. John didn't feel good this morning, so right after I came home from school, put down my backpack and begun my walk to his place. Me and John are in a relationship. A strange relationship. We keep our dating in a secret, nobody knows were in love with each other. Not even our friends or family. But sometimes they were making fun like "You guys act like a couple." or "John Egbert, you can make out with (Y/N) (L/N) after school, not on my period.". We've gotten used to it though. It's like a routine now.

After a while I found myself in front of his house, knocking at his door. I heard shuffling behind the door and afterwards I saw John open the door. He was cuddled in his blanket with owls on it. I got it for his birthday and he liked it. He said it reminds him of me. As soon as he saw me he pulled me inside and closed the door behind me.

"Oh my little one, you look terrible..." His eyes were red and puffy, his nose red, his skin was pale and his hair messy.

"It's just a flu..." He said sleepily. His voice was raspy and barely hearable.

"Was you dad home ever since he went off to work?" He shaked his head, "then go back to bed, I'll bring you something okay?" I kissed his forehead, he smiled and whispered a quiet 'Thank You' before going upstairs to his room. I sighed and walked into their kitchen grabbing his cup and started making some tea. As it was done, I took the cup filled with the hot liquid and some medicine and walked upstairs. I entered his room and saw him cuddled in his covers. I giggled for myself and approached his bed, putting down the things I've been holding and sat beside him.

"Take care of me honey," he smiled a little bit.

"That's what I'm here for," I smiled and brushed trough his raven black hair with my fingers. He smiled widely and cuddled closer to me.

"But you know you shouldn't be here?"

"Why?"

"You're gonna get sick," he looked up at me.

"Then we'll be sick together." I giggled and handed him the tea. He sat up and took it, sipping from it.

"Ahh~ This felt really good for my throat," he chuckled. I pushed myself closer to him and nuzzled to him. He put his arm around me and rested his head at mine.

"I'm staying over for the night,"

"Baby you don't hav-"

"I will, not matter what you would say. I must take care of you." I smiled sweetly and kissed his cheek. He smiled widely a small tint of red spread across his cheeks.

"I love you,"

"I love you too," I hugged him tightly and nuzzled my face into his chest. He chuckled and hugged me back. We stayed like this for some time, John coughing few times, but then we pulled apart. His coughing was horrible. I looked at him with a worried face. I was hoping strongly it was just a flu.

"I'm kinda bored," he said laying down, "do you have anything in mind what we can do?"

"Well," I shrugged, "we can watch some movie...?"

"Yeah, sure." he smiled and started getting up from the bed.

"Hey where you going??" I pushed him back on the bed and sat down at him.

"Uhm, the computer?" he said with his eyes wide. I rolled my eyes and took out my phone.

"You have to stay in the bed,"

"But-"

"Shhhhh~" I put my finger to his lips, "you have no other choice anyway." I blinked at him giggling.

"Well then fine..." he sighed with a smile. I layed down beside him and unlocked my phone.

"What movie do you recommend?" I asked him handing him the phone.

"Nothing much, I'll find something." he said and I kissed his forehead.

"It's way more comfortable without pants..." I mumbled taking off the pants and the bra, but without taking my shirt off. I threw them somewhere in the room and looked back at john. He was doing something at my phone with a blush across his cheeks.

"Whatcha lookin' at sweetie?" I teased him smirking and tried to look at my phone. He put it away enough for me to don't see at it.

"John give that back," I gulped. I'ge had some... Special pics in my phone, and... They weren't supposed to be showed to anyone. He locked the phone and put it underneath him. I sighed and puffed out my cheeks. He 'popped' them and smiled.

"John what were you looking at?" I huffed. He stood silent.

"Your butt..." he mumbled hiding his face with his hands. I blushed thousand shades of red and palmfaced. I had this 'HOT' pic of me in my underwear, my ass popped out and I had a 'sexy' expression.

"Oh no! I should've deleted it, I kne it!" I bit my lip looking down.

"Uhm... Before you do that I'm gonna send it to me." he took his phone and then mine. I couldn't do anything because of the shock I've felt. Jeez John, you perv...