How To Learn Math [Gamzee]

As the bell rang, I immediatly ran out of the class. I hate math, it's so boring yet pretty easy at the same time. And it was the last period and I wanted to go home. I was walking to my locker when I suddenly bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Gamzee.

"Hey sis," he smiled.

"Hi Gam, I'm so sorry for bumping into you!"

"Well, it's okay (Y/N). But, when you're already here... I need your help." he said with a smile, but it sounded so seriously.

"Umm... Okay? And what is it?" I asked as we started to walk to my locker.

"I heard you understand math, and I don't want to repeat the eleventh grade. So will you help me with it?"

"Of course! I love to help my friends!" I said with a smile while I was digging around my locker, trying to find my backpack. Ugh, I should clean my locker. At least once.

"Great! We can do it right now!" he said happily.

"Yeah, we can go, but... Where's your backpack?"

"I left it home, I left home everything." He chuckled awkwardly as we walked out of the empty building. He was so cute, Gamzee was such a cutie. His giggles, his friendly self, those innocent eyes. Even once I hugged him and as I nuzzled my face into his neck he purred. I thought I'm gonna die of cuteness.

"We can stay at my place if you want to." he said out of the sudden.

"I would love to," I smiled up at him, "By the way, try to subborn me what you don't understand in math. So I can focuse at that part."

"Well Algebra is a big bitch to me, I'm a total loser in it."

"Wait, you don't understand Algebra?! It's the easiest thing in math!" I giggled.

"Maybe only for someone," he took out a bottle of Faygo.

"Where did you get that out from?" I pointed at it.

"Miracles," he winked at me making me laugh and shake my head.

•Gamzee's P.O.V.

She was explaining every corner of Algebra to me. Her lips were moving so smoothly, she was talking so softly. Her lips were hypnotizing me. She was a miracle. My miracle.

"Are you listening Gamzee?" she was drabbing in front of my face.

"What, I am! I am listening!" I grinned and she sighed.

"You know what Gamzee, never try to get into some show,"

"Why?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Cause you're a really bad actor and even worse liar." she giggled. That giggling. I'm falling for this cute human chick.

"Then tell me, what consequence...... this has," she pointed to an example in the book.

"That's easy it's.... it's... uhm..." I looked at her, "Fine I'm lost in this." I whined and hid my face in my hands.

"Okay Gam, I'll explain this to you once again. Then I'll give you an example and if you'll get the right consequence, I'll give you a reward." I looked up at her. She crossed her arms and smirked. I smiled a bit. She rolled her eyes, sighing and begun with the explaining again.

•••

"Do you understand now?" she asked.

"I guess?..." my eyes widen.

"Good, think about it, I'll give you an example now," she took a paper out of nowhere and started to scrabble at it. Then she handed it back to me along with the pen she had.

"Try it," she smiled and then I started up my brain. It took me like 5 minutes until I've got the consequence. And maybe it wasn't even right. I pushed the paper away from me.

"It's... It's right! Good job Makara!" she squealed and hugged me. I smiled.

"Time for your reward," she pushed some of hair out of her face and leaned closer. Then it happened. The world exploded! Nah, just kidding. She kissed me. Right on the lips. Her soft, smooth lips were on mine now. And it felt even better than I expected it would. Her lips were softer than they just looked like. I melted into the kiss, finally kissing her back. This moment, was a miracle.

•(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

After a while I pulled away. I didn't even know why I did it, I just felt like it would be good.

"You want more examples?" I asked.

"Oh hell yes, give me more." he said giggling evily and scuffing his hands against each other. I giggled taking the paper back. Let's just say we ended up in a deep make-out session.

I never thought that math can draw people together.