A Phobia [Sollux]

•3rd Person P.O.V.•

The girl was clutching the covers in her sweaty palms, scared for her life. She hated nights like these. When she couldn't rest well because of all the loud sounds that she couldn't stop or fight against. She wished that this wouldn't happen ever again. That it will stop in less than seconds so she could calm down and force herself into thoughts, that it was just her imagination and it never happened.
But she couldn't.
She didn't have the power to stop a thunder-storm. She even tried to listen to music, but the thunder was way louder than the music in her ears. She was sick of all the restless nights because of the storms.

•(Y/N)'s P.O.V.•

I grabbed my phone and pulled it underneath the covers where I was hidden. My hands were shaking so it took me a while to put in my password right. The light from my display maybe was too strong for my eyes, but that was the last thing I cared about right now. I put my phone to my ear just to hear a ringing sound. Then he picked it up.

"What..."

"Please come over..." I said silently so the person on the other side cannot hear my shaking voice.

"You know what time is it?!"

"I can't sleep... I'm scared."

"And that involves me how..?"

"Please just come over..."

"But your place is far away from mine."

"It's just across the street you dingus!" I whisper-yelled and he chuckled.

"Okay okay, I'll be right there." and he hung up. I took away the phone from my ear and opened my music library. I turned on a random song and put it back on the nightstand. I turned on my bedside lamp and sat up looking out the window. A lighting struck down onto the ground creating a tree-alike picture. I jumped as I heard a loud noise. It wasn't the thunder though, it was my doorbell. I made a sushi roll out from myself and my blanket and walked downstairs.
I opened my front door only to see two pairs of horns and a messy hair. I pulled him inside and closed the door behind him, locking it afterwards.

"So I'm here, where's the party?" he said with his typical lisp. I shot him a death glare to which he answered with a chuckle.

"Don't make fun of this, I'm not in a good mood." I said resting my face into his chest and hugging him around his waist.

"Aw come on, I'm just trying to lighten up the mood!" he said and hugged me around my shoulders.

"There is no chance that you'll lighten up my mood when I'm scared of storms and there's fucking one outside!"   

"Well, one does never know, anything is possible in these days." I rolled my eyes and pulled away and looked at him. We stood silent for a while, but of course he had to break it.

"Have you been sleeping though?" I shook my head.

"Not really, maybe 2 hours or less. And I'm dead tired." I yawned. He sighed and picked me up bridal style.

"What do you think your doing right now." I gave him a ':I' face.

"Taking you to your bedroom, what else would I be doing?" he chuckled and made his way to my room. I shrugged and got comfortable in his arms.

"You're lucky that I like you as my best friend, otherwise I would just kick you until would give up hope and just die in an agony." 

"Those words just touched me, I'm so pleased. Thank you (Y/N)."

"No prob bro."

•3rd Person's P.O.V.•

 The boy from a different planet that had two pairs of horns was sure lucky to have this girl as his best friend. But he wanted more.
As he sat her down on her bed she immedtiately fell on the bed exhausted.

"I'm tireeeed!" (Y/N) groaned making the troll chuckle. While standing there beside her bed he admired her face. Her eyes were closed, she had long thick dark lashes, her heart shaped lips looked so kissable and her cute little nose, oh how much he loved her nose. He had to admit.
He loved her, even with that kinda rude attitude of hers. Although, he knew that she didn't mean any of the bad things she said to him, she was a sarcastic person.

"Sollux?"

"Yeah?" she interrupted his thoughts. Her voice sounded tired and soft.

"Can you stay here for the rest of the night?" she asked and made herself comfortable in her bed.

"Sure, I'll wait here with you until you fall asleep, and then I'll go to sleep on the couch."

"Okay," she yawned and opened her eyes slightly. But then closed them.

"I can't keep my eyes opened. Come here so you won't run away from me." she opened her arms signalizing for him to hug her. Sollux smiled and layed down next to her, hugging her in a protective manner.

"You can sleep now, you know I'll always protect you."

"Ya, and I'll always protect you."

"Wait what-" but before she could answer, she fell asleep in the arms of the boy she secretly loved.

Maybe she could have given him more of love and less of sarcasm.