A Rainy Day [Cronus]

I decided to go out with my best friend. We were together all day and now it's time to leave. I hugged her tightly and then walked away, excited to see my bed again. But the weather was kinda bitchy to me and it started raining.

"Fuck this fucking weather!" I yelled when I was at the half way to my home, already wet as fuck. It was raining harder and harder by the seconds and when I knew it's only a short street to my house, I bumped into someone and fell on my butt.

"Hey!" I screamed and looked up at the person. But when I recognized who was it, I smiled.

"'Sup Crocro," I called him Crocro because I knew he hate that nickname. I stood up.

"By the way, what are you doing outside? The weather is bitch again..." I rolled my eyes at the last sentence.

"Since I'm a Sea-dweller, I like water, so I don't have problem with rain. It's almost the same as lakes, seas and shit."

"But it's cold as Karkat's ass in the freezer. You would get sick," I nudged him and smirked. He raised his shoulders and started to walk away. He's sometimes a jerk to me, but I still do like him. Why was he even bad to me? Did I make something bad to him? I was thinking about this until I came home. I knew he was flirting with lots of females, but never with me. I sometimes thought that I'm the only one that he never flirts with. Maybe he don't like me... I frowned and stopped in my steps. He never talked to me more than one minute or less. He never came to me by himself. He never said to me a friendly thing. I was so stupid that I thaught that he liked me as a friend. And I have to admit one important thing. I had a tiny crush on him. Okay... not tiny but HUGE! I loved him with all of my
heart, and he didn't like me. Not even as a friend! My eyes filled with tears. I knew this maybe wasn't the true, but I know how boys react around girls. I went to my bathroom to take a hot bath and relax from all day.

•••

After a hour and something I got out of the bath tub and put on some clothes and went to my living room to look at some shit in the TV. I was switching trough the channels to find something interesting. But there was absolutely nothing. I sighed and switched it on MTV. I began to think about Cronus. Why did he act like this to me? We were really good friends, but on the other day he changed. This wasn't the Cronus I loved. I began to tear up and some of the tears escaped from my eyes. Suddenly, there was a knock on my door. I wiped off my tears and went to open it. When I opened the door I saw Cronus.

"Hey," I said with a fake smile.

"Hi, may I come in? I want to talk to you about something." he said and I nodded pulling him in and closing the door behind him. We went to the living room and I sat down on the couch looking up at Cronus.

"So," I inhaled, "What do you wanted to talk about?"

"Yeah, right. You know, there's a girl. We know each other for a long time." ouch. I knew he was talking about Meenah, " And I wanted your help. I don't know how to tell her I feel red for her. I'm flushed for her, you know, and since we're best friends I came after you to ask for help. You know girls better than me, so... Yeah..." he scratched the back of his neck. I wanted to die now. My crush came after me to ask for help with another girl, and that girl I hated the most. I inhaled deeply then exhaled, trying to keep my cool and smiley face on.

"Okay, I guess you should tell her directly. I know she would love you back. She's a good girl," lie "I know how it feels when someone you love don't like you back like that, but you're Cronus Ampora, right?Everyone loves you," I started to tear up again and I hung down my head "I hope you will be happy with her. If you love her, tell her, don't wait." I lifted up my head now with tears streaming down my face.

"Now go and tell her how you feel," I made a sad but cheerimg smile and sat up pushing him out of my house.

"Okay, I'll do it!" he turned around to face me, "(Y/N), I'm flushed for you." he smiled and I looked at him dulled.

"W-what?" I squeeled unbelievably.

"You heard me, I love you." he smiled down at my small self. I instantly hugged him letting the tears fall of my eyes onto his white aromatic shirt. He hugged me back.

"So you weren't talking about Meenah?" I asked when he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Her? Really? She's not even single! She's dating Vriska, don't you remember?"

"Sure I do, but why were you so rude and bad to me? Do you realize how many times it broke my heart when I remember you don't like me like before? I was scared that I've lost the only person that I loved in my entire life. And it wasn't just once when I came to you to talk about something and you just said 'Hi' and walked away." I was sobbing and gripping the back of his shirt.

"I'm so sorry, but I couldn't help myself. When I saw you, my heart always fluttered and I thought I'll tell you how I feel and that would destroy our friendship." he said with a sad tone in his voice. I was crying really hard now.

"I would never leave you Cronus, if your feels would be black or red. I wouldn't care, I would always love you, however you would act to me. That's why I love you so far. You made my days a lot brighter. You're my everything." I said between my sobs. He was stroking my back trying to comfort me.

"I'm so sorry baby girl. I was such a coward towards you. I'll never forget how much I hurt you with this." he said and hugged me tighter. I inhaled and exhaled shakingly.

"I'm not mad at you, I could never be." I pulled away and kissed his cheek making his fins flutter a bit. I giggled and kissed him again on that same place as before. His fins fluttered again but now it was more visible.

"Okay, enough!" he laughed and pulled away. He wiped my tears off my face with his thumbs then lifted me up in his arms like a bride.

"Will you be my little princess?"

"Yes I will be your little princess, you tall giraffe!" you giggled and kissed him again on his cheek seeing his fins flutter again.

"This relationship will be interesting," he smirked and walked with you back in the living room starting a cuddle session. You found your favourite hobby now, kissing Cronus's cheek. 'Cause his fins fluttered a lot. And it was cute. And you loved cute things on boys, especially Cronus.