Cupcake... [Gamzee]

This chapter may contain some content about Anorexia. If you're sensitive to this content, skip this chapter or read it with caution.

I was standing in the bathroom in front of the mirror, my shirt pulled up slightly, but high enough to see my ribs. I sighed seeing my horrible body. I wasn't able to gain any weight although I wanted to. I was skinnier and lighter by every single day. I felt sick when I saw my body... I thought I was fat before, now I know that having a body of an anorexic wasn't a good idea. But now I can't turn back, it's too late. I can't eat.

"Lil mama?" I heard a voice behind me and the door opened. Gamzee's head peeked inside and as he saw what I was doing he sighed. He took my hands away and let my shirt fall back down. I felt his arms snake around my thin waist, but he was careful. It felt like he didn't want to hurt me even though he wouldn't hurt me if he would hug me tightly. I knew why he was like this. I would be like that too.
He hugged me from behind and rested his chin carefully on my head.

"You can hug me tighter you know..?" I said quietly. He exhaled.

"I'm scared..."

"Of what?"

"Hurting you... Losing you... I can't even imagine what would I do without you. I don't want to be without you. If you would..." A purple tear slipped down his cheek, "die... I would kill myself, I'm never leaving your side." He hugged me tighter. The only thing I was thinking about was my... Death. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply trying to hold back the tears. As soon as I heard sobbing from above I let out my tears.

"Don't cry babygirl..." He picked me up bridal style and nuzzled close to me.

"I-I'm scared..." I sobbed slightly and hugged him around his neck. He was walking to my room while he was shushing me. I didn't even remember how long has it been since I really smiled or laughed. I haven't felt happiness or generally felt good. I felt my hot tears keep falling down my cheeks. Gamzee kissed them away as he sat down with me on the bed.

"Gamzee help m-me... I don't want to die..!" I sobbed harder clutching his shirt in my hands.

"N-no... You won't die, y-you're gonna be alright soon." he said kissing my forehead. It sounded more like he was reassuring himself than me. I rested my head in his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"I love you," I breathed out and made myself more comfortable at him, with his strong arms around my waist.

"I love you too my cupcake." he platend a kiss into my hair before I fell asleep.