Finding The Deep Web [Sollux × Male!Reader]

"Hey Sollux, you want to come over? I must show you something!" I asked while we were going home from school.

"Yeah, sure, I don't even want to go home." he agreeded, "what do you want to show me?" he looked at me wiggling his eyebrows.

"Dude, that sounded and looked fucking strange. However, I found this cool web called Deep Web and because you are a hacker, we should try and hack someone's profile through it. At the Deep Web is this page where are some e-mails of popular people." he was listening and some time he looked really interrested into it.

"Well, we can try it," he smirked at me and I felt my legs feel like jelly. Yep, I'm fucking bi and I'm falling for the fucking Captor. All the way home I was talking about the Deep Web and didn't even realize we already aproached my house.

"You can go to my room I'll go there after a while. I have to deal with something." I said and he nodded walking upstairs to my room. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a jar of honey and Nutella. I took out 2 spoons and then went upstairs. Opening the door to my room I saw Sollux already turning up my computer. He looked at me and noticing the honey I brought he smiled.

"God bless you dude," he said as I sat down on my bed beside him.

"Dude," I looked at him, "No, just.... no." I giggled.

•••

"Can I order drugs?" Sollux asked taking me go back to reality. I took out the spoon with Nutella on it out of my mouth and made a poker face.

"You don't have any Bitcoins man,"

"I know, I know. I'm just kidding." he giggled, "Now let's find something more interesting..." he murmured finding some porn webs. My eyes gone wide.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Searching trough Deep Web," he said looking trough every pic that was there.

"W-well..." I rather looked away. We don't want something to stand up here, do we? No. Suddenly I found myself lying on the bed, Sollux above me.

"W-what...?" I blushed. I didn't knew what came into him.

"Nothing, just trying something new? I guess?" his lisp was so adorable. He leaned closer to my face. I wanted to push him away, yet I didn't. My other part wanted to go further with this making me kiss him. I couldn't believe it I was kissing my best friend who I took as my crush lately. And... More strange was that he was kissing me back.

"Sollux, what are you doing?" I mumbled into his lips.

"Having fun, hehe." he smirked. He was playing a game. I smirked. And I decided that I will play his game against himself. I grabbed one of his horns and started rubbing it. I knew troll horns were really sensitive and they can turn on the certain troll. He moaned a bit. I smirked knowing I found what I was looking for. I turned us, me being on the top of him.

"Tables have turned Captor," I pulled away from him, with my smirk still plastered on my face.

"Why's the smirk (L/N)?" he asked grinning. I leaned closer whispering to him,

"I'm playing a game here," I bit his neck grinding slightly against him.

"I never thought that you would be like this," he whisper-moaned. Should I say him the truth? That I was falling for him? That he was my crush for a pretty long time? Let's get trough it.

"Captor, I must confess with something to you," I exhaled, kissing his neck last time.

"Go on," his hands traveled down my body, what made me shiver.

"I-I... I think I'm in love with you." as I said it, his hands stopped. His whole body froze. I fucked it up didn't I?

"A-are you serious?" he asked. I pulled away, now only sitting at him.

"I fucked us up?" he made a strange face then answered,

"You must be really stupid if you think you fucked up with that sentence. Have you thought that if I wouldn't be flushed for you too I would start this?" I totally forgot about that, but yeah... That made sense. I felt a smile creep up on my face.

"So if I'm stupid, teach me something." I grinned and so did he. He pulled me closer by my shirt's collar. He smirked, licking my lips and kissing me deeply. I closed my eyes letting my hands go down his sides. I felt his grub scars trough his shirt. He growled and bit my lip making me gasp. He almost immediately slid his snake-a-like tongue in my mouth searching trough it. He pulled at my shirt, signalizing to me to take it off. I pulled away from him a little bit, a string of saliva still connecting us.

"I want your shirt down first," I smiled giving him one last, but fast kiss, before taking off his shirt. I started to suck at his neck afterwards with my hands rubbing his grub scars. He let out a queit moan and I felt a slight grasp at my wrists. Sollux pulled at my chest, turning us, him being at the top again. I hold my arms above my head, even when I didn't want to. I looked up at him and there were sparkles flying out of his eyes. He was using his Psionics against me. He made me take off my shirt and unbotton my jeans.

I have a feeling that everyone now know where this ended up.