Epilogue

Prom night.

"You excited for today?"I asked Tia as she was applying her make-up.

"Yea,I guess."She responded as she grabbed her lipstick.

"Well you don't really sound excited,what's wrong?"I asked as I put a hair clip in my hair.

"I'm not excited because the stupid age limit is 23 so I can't go with Ronald."She said as she put her heel on.

"Oh,but I'm sure you'll still have a fun night I mean all your friends will be there to keep you entertained."I said as I grabbed my phone.

"Ja no I'm going to leave early,I'm just going to take pictures and to see how it looks then RonRon is going to pick me up and we're going to go out and drink some."Tia said as she styled her hair.

"Oh okay."I said as I put my lip gloss on I'm not really a lip stick typa girl.

"Hey T,there's something I need to tell you."I said as I turned to look at her.

"Yea?"She responded turing to face me.

"I was the one to told the police about Raymond and Teresa."I said as I looked down in nervousness.

"I know."She said as she reapplied her lip stick.

"Wwwhat?"I said as I stuttered a bit.

"I said I know."She said as she stood up.

"And your not upset?"I said as I stood up.

"Nop,he deserved it."She added.

"Oh so we're cool?"I asked.

"Yes we're cool,now come let's take a quick picture,RonRon is waiting outside."Tia said as she took my phone out of my hands.

"You look very beautiful."I said to Tia while giving her a smile.

"Thank you so do you."She said as she gave me a side hug.

"Ooo gurl Ron is getting impatient he keeps on honking,Bye enjoy your night."She said as she ran towards the door.

"Bye you too."I said as I laughed at her as she literally ran outside.

*******
"Come in."I said as I hurd a knock on the door.

"Heyyyy(gasp)Honey you look beautiful."Mandy said while putting emphasis on the word beautiful and wipping a tear from her face.

"Thank you."I said and gave a warm smile.

"Lets go before I cry even more Brad is waiting downstairs.

"Okay let's go."I said as I grabbed my phone and my bag.

*********
Brad's pov

I was waiting downstairs with a corsage for Tam.And I was stunned when I saw her walk down the stairs she had her hair in braids well dreadlocks called foxlocks and she had them in a high messy bun and one lock was hanging loose on the side,she was wearing a long v shaped black dress with a short slit on the right side emphasizing her gorgeous long brown smooth legs.She was wearing a pair of black Doc martin and honestly I was not surprised at all because we all know that she was a bit of a Tom boy.She had light make-up on not hiding her natural beauty,she looked amazing.

"Hey."She said as she smiled.

"Hhh heyyy Tam you look gorgeous."I said as I put the white corsage on her wrist.

"Thank you,you look handsome."She said as she looked down while blushing.

"Thank you."I said while scratching my head.

Just my type  (BWS)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें