Chapter 24~Cuddle buddy.

*Unedited*

Tam's pov

"Hey lovies."Mandy Brad's mother said as we entered the house.

"Hey Mandy."I said.

"Hey mom,can umm can Tam sleep over this weekend?"Brad asked his mom.

"Yes,she can,you don't even have to ask."Mandy said giving up a warm smile.

"Thanks mom."Brad said.

"Okay so we're going to have Pizza tonight,I'm to lazy to cook."Mandy added.

"Okay,we'll be in my room if you need us."Brad said.

"Okay,I'll be in the office,Tristan and Connor will be back later on,there's some snacks in the kitchen if you guys want some."Mandy said.

"Okay mom thank you."Brad said as we walked upstairs.

"Please behave."Mandy said before walking in her office.

*********
"I'll go change in the bathroom."I said while grabbing my over night bag that I had taken with me when I went to Brianna's house.

"Okay,tell me when your done."Brad said.

"I will."I said as I walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

When I got to the bathroom I got dressed in the black tracksuit pants and my plain white t-shirt.

"Damm it I left my tracksuit jersey at Brianna's house."I said as I rummaged through my bag and yet not finding my jersey.

"Tam you done?"Brad asked.

"Yea I'm done."I said while walking out of the bathroom which was joined with Bradley's room.

"Its very chilly,I think you should wear a jersey."Brad said.

"Well I forgot my jersey at Brianna's house."I said.

"Ohh I'll borrow you one of my hoodie's.Brad said while walking towards his closest.

"Thank you."I said as Brad gave me the hoodie.

"Pick a movie on Netflix so long,I'll go get up some snacks."Brad said as he walked towards the door

"Okay."I responded.

********

"The kissing booth,seriously?"Brad said as he sat on the bed.

"Yea,it looks like a nice movie."I responded.

"No,I don't want to watch this,it looks like a girly movie."He said.

"The hell it was on your watch list."I added.

"What it was?"He said looking confused.

"Umm yea look."I said while showing him that the movie was on his list.

"Well umm I must have added it by mistake."He said while throwing a chip in his mouth.

"Yea sure you did."I said while eyeing him and taking a sip of the coco he had brought.

"I'm serious."He said.

"Let's just watch the movie."I said while giving a small smile.

"Okay okay."He said as he put a blanket to cover us.

*********
"So what did you think of the movie?"I asked him as I changed my position and laid on my stomach.

"It was good I guess."He said.

"How many boys have you kissed?"He asked.

"Wow that was random,umm let me see."I said as I pretended to count with my fingers.