《Cast/Intro/playlist》

First things first

Hi welcome to Just my type a book I've been/and still working on for a little bit over a year now the first few chapters are kind of dull and short but as the story goes on you'll see that the chapters get a bit interesting,intense,dramatic and long.

Please do not copy/reciprocate my work in any form at all weather it be in another language or on other platforms I do not approve of that.

Thank you for following the writer's rights/rules.

All my chapters are unedited,so I do apologise in advance for any errors,and please do feel free to comment if you see any.
Thank you in advance.♡x

*****

Cast》

●Bradley Will Simpson~As himself
- Brad is the hot new boy in town all the girls fall head over hills for him but he doesn't pay any attention to them because he has only got eyes for one girl,Tamara Williams.

●Tamara Williams~
-Is an African girl who was adopted by Americans they took her in and raised her as thier own,she has a lot of people who don't really like her in her "family"but yet she always stays positive and happy and she always does her best to make them happy and she has the hopes that one day just one day they will be able to accept her.Along the road she faces an issue when  she falls in love with a white boy that her stepdad/uncle disapproves off and her life takes a turn for the worst when the only person who really cared about her passes on.

●Brianna kings~As the ghetto bestfriend
Also referred to as Bree
-Brianna is extremely loud and she's very bubbly.She is a girl from the hood and she likes to show it she doesnt take anyone's nonsense and she's always up for a fight,she also likes to speak using slag (So if you get to Brianna's part and some words are cut off or misspell its okay that's the way She speaks!)She is also extremely over protective  especially when it comes to her best friend Tamara.

●Tia Williams~As step sister
-Tia is Tamara's Step sister she hates Tamara and she's also very disrespectful towards her mother,Lisa.She always takes her dad's side even though he's in the wrong.She does poorly in school and she's into older men,she only dates older man she says that boys her age don't know how to love her.

●Raymond Williams~As "uncle/step dad"(you'll figure it out when you read the book ♡)
Raymond also referred to as Ray in the book is the step dad/uncle.Ray also dislikes Tamara he is always brutally mean and rude to Tamara and he's wife.Ray is an alcoholic and also a recovering drug aiddict.

●Lisa Williams~As aunt/mom
Lisa  is the kind,loving and sweet mom she took in a little girl and raised her as her own,her life is devastating but she hides her pain from her family,She is constantly abused by her husband both verbally and physically and yet she does nothing about it.

There are many other characters in this book those are just the main character I just wanted to explain the main character's personalities so you guys can enjoy and connect to the story♡.

《Playlist》

●Just my type~The vamps
●Adore you~Harry styles
●Forget what your father said~The vamps.
●Lovely~Billie Eilsh
●Memories~Maroon 5
●Wake up~The Vamps
●What lovers do~Maroon 5
●I stare at the moon J don't kniw what to do forever whenever
●Sober~James Arthur
●Baptised~James Athur
●Don't start now~Dua Lipa
if I could fall into the sky
●Dance monkey~Tones and I
●Kiss~The vamps
●Where there's a will there's a way~Avci
●East side~Khlad
●Jello~Pretty much
●What about us~Pink
●Nerves-Shawn Mendez
●Grande~Bruno Mars
●Roar~Kattie Perry

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ps.I'll be adding songs at the end of some chapters that y'all can listen to if you want to while reading some chapters.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Hey you guys,I'm kinda new at this writing thing so please bare with me,this is the first book I've written on wattpad so the grama and sentence structure might not be as good as the other books you guys have read but I really really hope that you like my book and please do remember to leave comments down below I believe that critzisum is very much needed to improve yourself so please do add your opinions/advice basically anything at all in the comments.
Btw I started writing this book years back so yes there is a lot of room for improvement and I'm still editing the book here and there so if you see any spelling mistakes and soforth please feel free to comment ♡x

Hope you enjoy your stay ;) x 
lekker lees!
》》》
👉👈