Chapter 2~Sugar Daddy

Few minutes later

"Tia,Tamara are you girls done yet?"Questioned my aunt while yelling from the kitchen.

"Almost done Aunt Lisa, I just need my uniform I can't find it."I responded.

"Check in your closet honey."Aunt Lisa said.

I checked in the closet and I found it,our uniform really was dreadful it was black,blue and yellow,the skirts were yellow with black lines going horizontal and vertical and the blazer was just plain old black with the yellow,blue and black school bage and our school ties were even more dreadful they were this dirty kind of yellow with black and blue stripes.

After finding my uniform,I got dressed in my school skirt,stockings,T-shirt and my blazer because it was kinda chilly outside.After that I packed my school bag and went down stairs,as I was going down the stairs I saw uncle Ray he looked at me with disgust,like he always does,He really doesnt like me,I greeted him politely and he greeted me back with a nod and a disgusted look in his eyes.

I felt bad knowing that he doesnt like me but there was really nothing I could do I did everything I possibly could to make him happy I did well in school I even joined the orchestra because I knew that he likes classical music and instruments but to no avail.

"GIRLS,IT'S 07:00 THE BUS IS ABOUT TO LEAVE COME!"Aunt yelled.

I went down stairs took an apple and a sandwich kissed Aunt on the check grabbed my phone and ran out.

"Love you."she said.

I ran to the bus stop and got in the bus,I sat down and ate my food I was a bit worried about Tia though,I mean how was she going to get to school.I had asked the bus driver to wait for her but he simply just refused,he had said that there is only 1 hour left then the school would begin and that he would get in big trouble if he were to be late.

A few moments later,we got to school.I stood by the gate waiting for Tia,eventually she came and I was shocked to see her coming out of an older man's car and kissing him for a short while,well to be honest it was a longg kiss.

When she came out of the car I scolded her asking who that was.

"It's my mannn got a problem with that?"she said quite rudely.

"Yes I do have a problem with that I am your si-"and even before I could finish she intarapted and said "Listen here you snob you ain't my sister we might be the same colour and we might live in the same house but you ain't my sister you just a little black orphan girl from the hood,just because my mama took you in it don't mean you and I are sister you feel me B** ,don't ever call me your sister ever again,now move out of my way" she said in a sassy tone then pushed me,laughed and walked away.

I fell down and she didn't even bother to check if I was okay.

My eyes we're starting to water because of the physical and emotional pain I felt.And as my vision started to clear up I saw a light hand reaching out to me at first I didn't look at his face I just reached out for his hand and when he said in a very nice accent "let me help you up"I instantly looked up to see who this magnificent voice belonged to,I took his hand and he helped me up,after I was up straight I cleaned myself up then he asked if I was okay I looked at him and I said "yes I am thank you."Then I walked away.

As I was walking away he called out "hey hey please stop" I stopped and looked at him he reached out his hand and said "Hey,I am Bradley,Bradley Simpson. "

I shook his hand and said "Hi I am Tamara Williams,thank you for helping me up."

"You are welcome."he responded while giving a small smile.

"But who is that if I may ask,she doesn't seem to look very friendly nor does she look like she likes you."He added.

"Ummm...she my si-"then I paused and said "Umm you know what,never mind it's a long story I need to go see you around."I said while dismissing his question and walking away.

"Bye Tam see you around."He said while I was walking away.

Please vote and comment!:)
Stay home!!!!
Stay safe!
x