Chapter 3~Introduced to Brad

Unedited chapter!

As I was walking to class I saw Brianna,my best friend,she came screaming as usual "TAM TAM TAM HEYYY GIRLLLL HOW'S YOU DOING?"

"I am good thanks,Bree may you please lower your tone a bit,people are starting to stare."I said while putting my finger in my ear to switch of her loud screaming.

"Oooo I'm sorry I forgot that this ain't back in the hood where we yell whenever we wanna."She said while throwing her hands up in defeat.

"Haha yes,please behave yourself now."I said while giving a small chuckle.

Ring ring ring

The bell rang and we rashed to class,we started at math,we went in the class and the teacher greeted us we greeted back then he told us that he wanted to check our homework Bree looked at me and said that she hasn't done her homework and Tia gave me her book telling me to do her work for her I rolled my eyes looked at Bree and said "agg what's new".

"Girls keep quiet!"the teacher shouted.

Then suddenly there was a knock on the door it was the principal he came in with Brad and all the girls fell head over hills with him they all looked at him as if he was a new species on this Earth.

"Haba haba"

"Marry me now."

"I'm single."

The girls commented as Brad walked in.

After the principal left Mr.Sing cleared his throat and said "Class this is your new classmate Bradley Will Simpson,mmm Bradley Simpson let's see,ummm you can sit next to Tamera she will help you with everything that you need."

"Tamera do you mind showing him around the school?"the teacher asked politely.

"Not at all sir,I'll show him around." I said and instantly all the girls glared at me with jealousy in their eyes.

Bradley came and sat next to me he looked at me and said "So we meet again."then gave a smirk.

I looked at him and said "Ha yea thanks for helping me once again."
He then responded and said "You are more than welcome and you should really stop thanking me,its really not necessary."
I looked at him and smiled then looked back at Mr.Sing who was now explaining the work.

"Okey class open up your-" before the teacher even finish what he was about to say the bell rang.

"Umm okay to those of you who haven't yet finished their homework this is your chance do it today and I'll check it tomorrow,class dismissed."Mr.Sing announced before everyone went out.

We all walked out and Brad came along with me so that I could show him around.

-------------------------------------------------------
Playlist

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter,I promise that the next chapters will be longer,Oh and this chapter is unedited so please do tell if you see any errors or something that doesn't make sense!

Please vote and comment! ;)
Stay home!!!
Stay safe!!
x