Chapter 14~Love or loneliness?

Tamara's pov

"Wake up honey bug  it's time to go to school."Aunt Lisa said while opening the curtains.

"5 more minutes please."I mumbled while covering my face with the duvet.

"No honey come on now your going to be late and besides don't you want to arrive early so that you can see Brad."Aunt said while taking the clean towels she had brought to the bathroom which was connected with my bedroom.

"Okay okay I'll get up."I said while smiling at the thought of see Brad later on today.

Aunt Lisa looked at me and smiled while walking out of the bathroom going towards the bedroom to make my bed.

"Breakfast will be ready in 10 so when your done come down and eat some the I'll drop you off."Aunt Lisa said while holding the door handle that lead to the passage way.

"Okay Aunt,Thank you."I said while locking the bathroom door.

After I took a shower I got dressed and put my hair in two neat plaits then I went to my bedroom to go pack my books and as I was looking for my books my phone vibrated and I walked towards it to see who the massage was from and I was shocked to see Brad's name pop up on the screen.

《Morning Tam hope you slept well.》

I stood there for a while looking at his massage and smiling I mean yes it wasn't a cute or sweet massage but to me anything that Brad does is cute and adorable to me even just a simple massage from him makes my day brighter.

《Morning Brad,I had a peaceful sleep and I hope you slept well too see you soo x

《I did thank you,see you x

After I read Brad's massage I put my phone down and continued packing my books after I was done with  that I picked my bug up sprayed some of my regual perfume,grabbed my headsets then walked out.

"Morning Tia."I said while stepping down the stairs.

"Yea whatever hi."She responded.

"Oh honey your done,come down and eat before your food gets cold."Aunt Lisa said while patting the chair gesturing  to me to sit down.

After eating my food me and aunt Lisa headed out,Aunt Lisa asked Tia to come with us but she refused and said that Ronald was picking her up.

******
"Bye Aunt."I said while walking out of the car.

"Wait honey take your cello in the trunk."Aunt Lisa said while pressing a button that opens the trunk.

"Huh ?"I said in confusion.

"Its Friday you have cello lessons from 14:00 to 16:00,remember."Aunt Lisa added.

"Ohh snap I totally forgot,agg now I have to cancel on Brad."I said while face palming myself.

"Sorry sugar,you can go finish your project tomorrow."Aunt Lisa said with pity in her eyes.

"Yea I guess your right,I'll just tell him that I'll come over tomorrow."I said while taking my cello out.

"Bye honey bug enjoy your day."Aunt said.

"Bye Aunt."I said while walking away

I walked in the school's entrance and went straight to music room and put my cello down then I went to my locker to get some things I'll need for the day,I like taking everything I need for the day before I go to my classes because I don't really like walking to my locker 1000 times a day.

"Hey Tam."A voice said from behind.

"Ohh hey Brad."I said while turning around.

"There's something-" we both said at the same time but then stopped when we realized.