Chapter 11~Physical sciences assignment.

I slowly started walking towards the bus stop,I stood there for a little bit until the bus eventually arrived,I stepped in still in awe of the drama going on.I was so ingrosed in thoughts that I didn't hear Brianna calling me I went out of trans only after I felt her slap me across the head.

"Ouch!,What the hell,Why?!"I scolded her while rubbing my head.

"Haha gurll it wasn't that hard sthp screaming you be making people look at us like we crazy."

"But aren't we?"I say sarcastically.

"Gurlll please I ain't no crazy hoe."She says while chewing her bubble gum.

"Mmm okay crackhead if you say so."I say while smiling.

"So-

Before Brianna was able to finish her sentence the bus came to a hold and everyone stepped out.As I stepped out of the bus I saw a red Jeep speeding past and instantly I thought of Ronald's car and I looked away in rage thinking of  what happend this morning and of how much I despise him.And thinking of what happened this morning traced back to when I noticed aunt Lisa not being present in the house.

I wonder where she had gone.Did she maybe have an appointment or something but na it can't be no doctor can set an appointment so early in the morning and besides why would aunt Lisa go to the doctor she's not sick there is nothing wrong with her she is healthy.Where in this world could Aunt Lisa be?

I am taken out of my state of thoughts by a ping.

"Tam your phone has been ringing for the past few minutes,what's wrong are you okay,you've literally been in a trace this whole morning Tam tell me what's wrong?"Bree asked with concern in voice.

"Well Bree where do I even start its been a very long weekend first Uncle Ray went to jail then Tia's sugar daddy bailed him out then Aunt Lisa ended up in hospital then after we came back she was acting all strange and now this morning she was no where to be found and Tia and her stupid daddies came in and messed up my mood."I said while digging in my bag for my phone.

"WHAT!!!! shzzz gurlll you've been through a lot this weekend are you okay?"Bree asked.

"I'll be okay as soon as I know where my Aunt is."I heave a heavy sigh.

Finally I found my phone,I looked at it to see who it was and I was relieved to see Aunt Lisa's contact on my screen,There it popped up 5 new miss calls and 2 new massages from Aunt Lisa.

Sugar bug I'm so sorry that I didn't inform you were I was going I know that you must be worried sick about me,I'm okay I just had to head out and clear my head before Raymond came back home,So I went out for a long drive and to make up for not making breakfast today I'll cook your favorite meal for dinner love you baby enjoy your day and greet you white man for me ;) 》

After I read this massage I heved out a sigh of relief then told Bree that my aunt is okay and that she just texted me and I then told her to start walking to the locker and I'll catch up with her after I text my aunt back.

I understand aunt and I'm glad that your okay and you don't have to cook I'll cook when I get home and for the last time Bradley is not my man he is just a good friend.》