Chapter 5~Getting knocked unconscious

We got to the gym and Bree was looking at Brad who was standing across the room stretching.

"Mmmm that boy fine as hell!!"Brianna said very loudly without noticing.

"Brianna behave!"I said giving her a stern look.

"Ohhh shzzz did I say that out loud?"Bree asked.

"Yes,yes you did."Everyone who heard her responded.

"Sorry y'all I thought that I said that in my head,buttttt tho he a fineee piece of meat y'all have to admit that."Bree said while eyeing Brad.

I looked over at Brad who was kicking his feet while scratching his head.

Brad looks very uncomfortable,maybe I should say something and change the topic.

"Ohh look Coach Tyson is here!"I said in a loud enough voice so everyone could hear me.

Brad gives a sigh of relief,looks at me and smiles.

"Listen up,you all need to divide up in groups of two!"Coach Tyson said in a loud voice.

"Why he always gadda shout like that I mean dude we can hear you."Bree said rolling her eyes.

"I heard that Ms.kings."Coach Tyson said.

"Sorry coach"Bree responded.

"Now as I said form groups of two-
before coach could finish he's sentence he's phone rang and he stepped outside to go answer it.

"I'm in Brad's team!" Sofia exclaimed as she ran towards Brad.

She went and stood next to Brad playing with his hair and flirting with him,everyone could clearly see that Brad was uncomfortable.We all looked at her with pity.

Sofia is such a headache,she thinks that she can get any guy she wants just because she's popular,honestly can't she see that Brad is not even the least bit interested in her,she legit looks so desperate right now.

A few moments later coach come back in.

"Are you all in groups now?" coach asked.

"Yess coach we are in groups and ready to play."Sofia said shouting from the end of the hall standing next to an uncomfortable Brad.

"Ms.Botha it's girls with girls and boys with boys can't you see you are the only girl on that side now go back to the girl's side and stop being so clingy!!"Coach shouted.

"And I opp-" Bree said while laughing at an irritated and embarrassed Sofia.

Eveyone started laughing at Sofia.

"Aggg shut up all you losers I'm still better than all you sluts!" Sofia said stomping her foot onto the ground.

"Ms.Botha control yourself!!"Coach exclaimed.

"Aggg whatever." Sofia said while rolling her eyes giving coach an attitude.

"Now that everyone is in the right teams."He said while looking at an angry Soifa,"Let's carry on with our lesson,so today we are going to play some douche ball it will be boys against girls,now please don't get to aggressive just try to enjoy this lesson everyone start when I blow my whistle."coach said before counting down and blowing his whistle.

The hell you just said it's boys against girls and you expect this not to get aggressive.

After coach blew he's whistle the game started and so far the girls were beating the boys the girls were winning,well until Sofia did something stupid she tripped Bree then ran away laughing.