Chapter 17~Suspicious

Tam's pov

"Monring Aunt."I said while taking a piece toast.

"Morning hun,How did you sleep?"Aunt asked.

"I slept well and you ?"I added.

"Agg who can't sleep well when you have the devil in bed with you."Aunt Lisa responded.

"I still don't  understand,why you don't just leave him,I mean you guys don't love  each other anymore there's nothing special in y'all marriage,there no happiness all there is is sadness,anger and toucher. "I said.

"Don't worry honey bug I just have to put up with him for a few more weeks."Aunt Lisa said while wiping a tear from her face.

"You mean your leaving him!"I added.

"Yes,yes I am for good."Aunt said with tears falling down her face like a stream.

"Don't cry aunt this is for the best."I said while hugging her and rubbing her back.

"Okay Tam umm eat your breakfast,I'll go wash my face because all my make up got messed up now."Aunt said while still wiping tears from her face.

"Okay."I said.

After Aunt finished freshening herself we went out to the car so she could drive me to school,Tia never came with us because she always got  a lift from her sugar daddy.

"Bye  honey bug have a great day."Aunt said  while kissing my cheek.

"Bye Aunt you too."I said while stepping out if the car.

********
"Okay students listen up,most of the teachers are not at school today,so we decided to let you all have a free day school will end at 12 today,sorry that we didn't tell you in time if you don't have transport to get back home then please inform the teachers that are here so that we can ask the bus driver to drop you off."The principal said while we were in assembly.

"Okay eveyone you are all dismissed,please try and behave your only here for just 4 hours."The principal said while walking if the stage.

"Gurll let's go sit under that tree  by the cafe."Bree added.

"Sure let's go."I said.

Me and Bree sat under the tree talking and reminiscing  our friendship.

"Hey do you remember how  much we used to love singing that song ummm what's the name again"Bree added.

"It was lost boy I think."

"Yea yea it was agg we used to  love watching Peter Pan."

♪♫♫♫
I am a lost boy from Neverland usually hanging out with Peter pan and when were bored we'd play in the woods always on the run from captain hook.
♪♫♫♫

Me and Bree were singing the songs then we suddenly stoped when we hurd a male voice sing along.

♪♫♫♫
Run run lost boy they'd say to meee away from all of reality eeee,neverland is home for lost boys like me and lost boys like me are free.
♪♫♫♫

"Wow Brad you have a nice voice."I added.

"You really do."Bree said.

"Thank you,may I join you ladies?."He asked.

"Sure,take a sit."I added.

"You like Peter Pan?"I asked.

"Yes,he was my childhood bestfriend."Brad said while letting out a laugh.